Water Pump Repair Kit

Good morning!!
    I have been using this board for awhile now do to the extent of knowledge on here but this is my 1st time posting.
    I have a 2005 Mercury 225 Pro XS with serial number 1BO26632.
    1. I have been looking online for a water pump repair kit that contains all the gaskets, plate and impeller. The part # (43026T11) I have found says it is no longer available. I have seen different #s for a replacement kit. Can someone tell me what the correct part # is?
    2. The cost of the alignment pins is outrageous. Could someone give me the thread size on the bolts as I want to make my own out of longer bolts?
    3. Could someone give me the part # for the drive shaft gasket tool for seating down the gasket to the proper depth? I can not locate it online.

2. Member
    8m0100526 gasket tool comes with kit do a search for pin sizes hope this helps ya JOE
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    Pins are made from long 6mm x 1.00 cap screws with the heads cut-off, and a screw driver slot hack sawed into the end.

4. Member
    Thanks guys....I really appreciate the quick response!!!!!

5. Member