1998 TR18 on trailer length?

Picked up a TR18 for the wife tonight. Well bought it will pick it up in a week. Anyone know length on trailer with motor up and no swing tongue? Trying to decide if it will fit in garage or be put to the barn with my Z8.
    Thanks!!

I may be a little late to the party but mine measures right at 23' with the motor trimmed up on a MotorMate

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy View Post
    I may be a little late to the party but mine measures right at 23' with the motor trimmed up on a MotorMate
    Thanks Big Easy!!! That is what I needed. I remove shelves I built and will have a foot to spare. GREAT NEWS!!!

4. Member
    Most of the time you can add 5 feet to the length of the boat if you do not have a folding tongue, 2 feet with a folding tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJ1929 View Post
    Thanks Big Easy!!! That is what I needed. I remove shelves I built and will have a foot to spare. GREAT NEWS!!!
    Glad to help. She will love the boat.

I've had mine for 18 years. Every time I think about selling it I go fishing and the thought goes away. It is perfect for my gear fishing days, not so great for fly fishing because I use a foot control trolling motor. That could be solved with a hand control but I've got a skiff for fly days.