Military discount

Just wanna start this off by saying I'm in no way the kind of person that thinks I'm entitled to a discount at all because I'm serving, but I do thoroughly enjoy it when one is offered! More times than not if I ask about a military discount it's because I'm already about to buy something.

Now onto the the subject of this post, I know a lot of places give a military discount and a lot of people don't know about it or just never remember to ask. There are a couple of companies that I know of off the top of my head that offers it and I just wanna get the word out and maybe start a list of everyone that offers it!

as of right now I know of dobyns rods, they offer a 30% discount straight from the factory. Then there's tackle warehouse that gives a 10% discount, tackle addict gives 15%.

2. Member
    My wife always ask about discounts to include Military discounts. A lot of places offer discounts to bring in more business. Some offer Military discounts as a way to say thanks. In any case most Veterans appreciate the jester. I know Lowes and Home Depot offer Military discounts.

I tend to buy more from stores that readily offer the military/veteran discount. I was not a regular Lowe's customer until I got the "Lowe's Card". At Lowe's you don't have to ask for it like a beggar every time and they always thank me for my service. I never quite get accustomed to that.

Does anybody here know which Tackle Warehouse Sale it is that they give the military discount in addition to the sale price? It's either Memorial Day or Veteran's Day...can't remember which.
    Don't worry Ma'am....
    I'm only here for the
    Bass.

Found out this past weekend that Bass Pro no longer gives 10% for military discount. It is now 5%, same as Cabela's, which they acquired, and I guess thought was better than their 10% model.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Yes, Memorial Day.. There’s a post in the Lounge...
    2001 Ranger 518DVX Comanche / Mercury 200 Opti (OT306368)