Thread: My new 210

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Why did warranty work cost?

Warranty items didn't, 2gallons of oil, a 32oz each of 1,2,3 additives and I paid for the lower unit service. Better to spend it on minimal maintenance than on major repairs.
    I got nothin

3. Banned
    When’s the next service supposed to be done? (Hours)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13 View Post
    Hey, I'm way late to the party. Congrats on the new boat Jim. Didn't think I'd ever see you out of that 396.
    Well hello yourself. I still love the 396, of all my fully designed Chargers it was my favorite. But, how could I pass on the newest Charger, would anyone? I was in a good financial position so it was a no brainer for me, fortunately.
    I got nothin

Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    When’s the next service supposed to be done? (Hours)
    100hrs, but the lower unit oil should be changed annually. Also the water impeller should be changed, well you know about that.
    I got nothin

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Dunn View Post
    100hrs, but the lower unit oil should be changed annually. Also the water impeller should be changed, well you know about that.
    how long of a drive is it for you Lucky?

3.5hrs. 225miles. Cummins in my Dodge got 22mpg going and 15mpg bringing the boat home.
    I got nothin

Fished Stockton this past weekend, fishing was tough! Windy as heck, but the 210 handled it more than fine. 68mph @5650 was all I could manage. Either my boat is loaded like a barge or the prop needs work. Can't believe it's weight as I have the same amount of tackle in it as I had in my 396. It ran 70 with the boat loaded the same.
    I got nothin

9. Banned
    Send your prop to Mark Croxton... He'll take care of you... Dan

10. Member
    Fished Stockton this past weekend, fishing was tough! Windy as heck, but the 210 handled it more than fine. 68mph @5650 was all I could manage. Either my boat is loaded like a barge or the prop needs work. Can't believe it's weight as I have the same amount of tackle in it as I had in my 396. It ran 70 with the boat loaded the same.
    A 25 Fury might not be the prop for that boat. When you test out those props with TOC I believe you will find the right one for your setup. Blake’s is sending them out with worked 24 Tempest Plus’s. I don’t know what the best stock prop would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sports1 View Post
    A 25 Fury might not be the prop for that boat. When you test out those props with TOC I believe you will find the right one for your setup. Blake’s is sending them out with worked 24 Tempest Plus’s. I don’t know what the best stock prop would be.
    Kelly stands by the prop as the best. I believe that props are like women, some good, some bad and some real bad.
    I got nothin

12. Banned
    Champions always ran best with tempest, but fury’s weren’t out back then though either. Either way you’re supposed to be closer to 6k rpms, you have a long ways to go to get there!

13. Member
    Kelly stands by the prop as the best. I believe that props are like women, some good, some bad and some real bad.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Champions always ran best with tempest, but fury’s weren’t out back then though either. Either way you’re supposed to be closer to 6k rpms, you have a long ways to go to get there!
    Seems the Stratos version of the 210 and the Charger version while the same exterior hull have somewhat different running characteristics. But in the end the prop and setup situation will get figured out.

15. Member
    I tried a fury on my 210 back in the day and was very disappointed and it lost in every category to a tempest plus.

16. Banned
    My everyday prop is a 25 Tempest Plus worked by Croxton... I've also got a 24 Razor 4 XL that performs great that I use when I head up to Erie or St. Clair... I've also got a 26 Fury 3 blade that does ok, also worked by Mark... Dan

I'll get with Kelly and see if he has a Tempest I can try. Good excuse to go to the lake. Does Mark have any info on the 210? Or would he just use info from the Champions?
    I got nothin

18. Member
    How fast you running with each prop?

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTT196 View Post
    How fast you running with each prop?
    Only have one, 25Fury. Fastest so far is 68.5. There has to be more there as I only got 5700rpm's.
    I got nothin

20. Member
    Jim, do you have a hydraulic jackplate?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast