Happiness is ........

Happiness is ......,
    riding past one of your favorite spring docks and seeing your side image light up like a Christmas tree with lots of nice "presents" sitting there waiting for you. You then turn the boat around, lower the trolling motor and get yourself lined up for the right shot under the dock. You pick up your favorite Lew's Wally Marshall 7' rod with one of your own homemade stinger baits, load the rod up, take aim and let her fly. Bullseye, the jig shoots back to the darkest part of the dock, click the bail, countdown to 5, slowly start to turn the handle, then "thump". Something ate your jig, set the hook and fight the fish around the dock pilings. Get the net, whew, big grin! Take a few pictures and let her go. Get lined up for your next shot. This was how my day went today, yes I'm happy!

Image is a little hot, too much planton/pollen to use the blue pallet I prefer but it still shows fish and shadows
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Hi Royt, sorry to high jack your post and take it off topic, but is there any nice camp grounds in you area around Clarksville? Boat and camping trailer friendly.

3. Member
    Yes there are several. Corps of Engineering has several, I would choose either Rudd's or Longwood. Also a nice VA State Park with camping and cabins on the lake. Come on down!