Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Better use maintenance free batteries. Looks like there is no room for 4, guess that is why 36 volt is not available.

P01135809

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    Not sure about you but my balls are priceless.
    Ok funny man... Ball park figure... Dan

Here's a photo from their site of the back compartment. Doesn't look like there's room for a 4th battery with the way it's set up, though I wouldn't think it'd take that much to stick a plate in there to hold a 4th one. I'm not sure what I'm looking at on the near side of the photo. I'm thinking the oil reservoir for a 2 stroke and if that's the case, there's no reason a 4th battery couldn't be added. I also think that must be a fuel sending unit, fuel fill line, and therefore the fuel tank on the right side of the photo.

I love the easy accessibility of the pumps, but what a ton of wasted space. Doesn't seem to be the best thought-out layout there. I suppose it could be for balance. They've certainly accomplished getting the weight of the batteries as far back as possible.

Interestingly that sure looks like a 4 bank NOCO charger. Why a 4 bank with only 3 batteries? Also interesting that they appear to have Trojans in there. Those aren't cheap!

2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

4. Member
    DrewFlu33, you are looking at 4 batteries in that picture. one is a different color than the other 3.

Quote Originally Posted by GACraig View Post
    DrewFlu33, you are looking at 4 batteries in that picture. one is a different color than the other 3.
    Ha! So it is! Must be wet cell Trojans for the trolling motor and some big AGM or something for the cranker. The 4th battery cable coming up should've been the giveaway. Good catch! And I suppose there's the answer to the question about a 36 volt setup.

Just browsing through the site it looks to be pretty basic. Maybe just an omission re: adding the 36 volt as an option.

I suppose I also need to take back my comment about the back compartment. Should be quite functional as it is!
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"

Forgot to mention that I came across a price while scrolling through their Facebook page. $63k retail for the 22'3". Add for Power Poles/Talons, Ethernet link (really?), 3D module, 36 volt trolling motor and related accessories, dual console, and/or bigger than 12/9 inch graphs for console and bow respectively. I'm guessing $70k would have one loaded out pretty much however you'd want it.

Not bad compared to some other top flight options out there, but still could be a lot for a brand that may or may not take off and leave you holding the bag if not. To be fair, it does seem that their build process and materials selection is best-of-the-best across the board based on my limited reading and rudimentary knowledge of the process and industry.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    Its efficiency. Youre not dragging around a chopper gun built dock. Once they come out with 145lb thrust trollers we’ll wonder why they only put 109lb motors on those trackers
    The 36v has more advantages than just maximum thrust. It's more efficient. The lighter hull isn't gonna help either. The lighter hull is gonna get blown around more and the physical size of the hull is still gonna have a pretty significant drag in the water.

8. Member
    How do you check water level in your batteries guess maintenance free

9. Member
    4th battery is bottom one--black case
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john721 View Post
    How do you check water level in your batteries guess maintenance free
    Good point. Looks like you would have to actually undo the battery hold downs, and pull the batteries forward to check water levels. If so, that is a true inconvenience, and cumbersome. Not well thought out if that is the case. Would almost force you into getting AGM's.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

11. Member
    Putting that big heavy battery in that little space would be really hard. It does look nice though

12. Member
    If I were in a position to buy a new boat I really think I would have to give these a long hard look. As for people asking about a dual console model I believe they have a removable console like a ranger. Also I got a buddy who bought the purple one and the bitch will roll. He has it in the mid 80's now and I would bet he will be bumping 90 in the next few weeks.

13. Member
    It seems like it would be a real pain wiring in the batteries with no space above them. I do like the look of the boat though.

14. Member
    Looks like a tight squeeze in the area of the batteries that is.

15. Member
    Did they put some livewell controls in them or does it all still run through the graph?

Quote Originally Posted by adam_p View Post
    Did they put some livewell controls in them or does it all still run through the graph?
    They have the simrad option to run everything thru a screen- no switches- but its very expensive and i think most dont opt for the $10k option

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

17. Member
    I don't always post or reply but when I do, I...?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12