Replacement deck lids

Installing new carpet in my 01 renegade 20. While doing so I found out the back compartments are all plastic. Which is crap if you ask me. But anyway they are all cracked and flex when someone walks one them. So does anyone know where I can get replacement lids? For now I’m cutting 1” strips of plexiglass and epoxying it on the inside edges for support. Front deck compartments are all aluminum. Can I get aluminum ones for back? Help please. If you have any info can you text me at my number below.
    James Simmons (985)870-0201
    Stanford Baits Pro Staff Gambler Lures Pro staff Vector Hooks Pro staff Enigma rods pro staff
    P-line Pro Staff. Amphibia Eyegear Pro staff TH Marine Pro staff
    Woo!Tungsten Pro Staff Hoo-rag Pro Staff Sublime Wear Pro staff Crusher Lures Pro staff

The lids on the back are a composite material. I used epoxy and it didn't stick. I ended up using aluminum angle on the inside edges and pop riveting them in place. Worked great and once the carpet is on you can barely see any of it from the inside.

Send me an email addy and I'll send you the pics. Files to big to post.
    Last edited by tdt91; 05-08-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

3. Member
    My center front is this way too. I used 2020 aluminum extrusion for my repair.