Fulton trailer jack question

Anyone know the model number of the trailer jack that comes with the bullet boat trailer. My sticker on the jack is worn and can’t make out all the numbers to order a new one.Thanks

2. Member
    Is it broke already? Warranty?? Harbor Freight Tools carries trailer jacks

3. Member
    Yes it’s tore up. My wife had to pull my boat to the shop while I was working out of town and she hooked up the boat but didn’t raise the jack so you know what happened.. I’m trying to find the same one so all i have to do is unbolt it and bolt the new one on without having to weld anything . There’s a few that have bolt on brackets but I was trying to keep the same jack that it came with.

4. Member
    I'd call Fultron the number on the bar code says 1411300301 hope that helps on my 2016 21 RDC

5. Member
    I’d call tom @ bullet or boatmate trailers with the S/N. Bullet doesn’t use the same one accross the board. It depends on boat model & whether or not the trailer has the torsion axle upgrade or not.

6. Member
    Got it on its way. Called Tom and he gave me the number to boatmate and they shipped it out already. I should get it by Thursday .

7. Member

8. Member
    Cool!