AVX1980 Walk thru

On and off the water, the AVX1980 is often mistaken as a fiberglass rig – and for good reason. The design lines, smooth stretch-formed gunnels, and wide-open interior are custom-built to set a higher standard. It’s all complemented by an incredible ride and performance that defies old-school aluminum expectations.
    Inside, this rig carries larger storages, expanded decks, and even more room in the cockpit and console. It’s a 19’ 10” Total Performance Machine™ engineered with an all-new, high-performance pad hull and a world of first and best-in-class features. As production continues to gear up in our plant, we’re kicking off the week with a brief walk-through of this 150-rated aluminum hybrid. Check out more in the attached video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHPTBf8Kf4Q&t=2s

Last edited by sclark; 05-08-2018 at 08:56 AM.

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

2. Comanche warrior MassBass320v's Avatar
    Great video!

A few questions:
    1. Is there a drain in the cooler?
    2. If an owner requests can gas struts be installed on the lids that don't have them standard?
    3. Is there a strap or bungee to hold rod butts on the shelves in the rod lockers?
    4. This may be a long shot, I diwnt know anything about the boat building process, but is the cooler an option? Could an owner request no cooler, just a larger starboard locker or maybe turn the cooler into a carpeted day box?
    __________________________________________________ __
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!

3. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MassBass320v View Post
    Great video!

A few questions:
    1. Is there a drain in the cooler?
    2. If an owner requests can gas struts be installed on the lids that don't have them standard?
    3. Is there a strap or bungee to hold rod butts on the shelves in the rod lockers?
    4. This may be a long shot, I diwnt know anything about the boat building process, but is the cooler an option? Could an owner request no cooler, just a larger starboard locker or maybe turn the cooler into a carpeted day box?

Adam, those are all great questions, if you PM me your number I will have one of the company reps contact you, and you can discuss options and ideas

Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    On and off the water, the AVX1980 is often mistaken as a fiberglass rig – and for good reason. The design lines, smooth stretch-formed gunnels, and wide-open interior are custom-built to set a higher standard. It’s all complemented by an incredible ride and performance that defies old-school aluminum expectations.
    Inside, this rig carries larger storages, expanded decks, and even more room in the cockpit and console. It’s a 19’ 10” Total Performance Machine™ engineered with an all-new, high-performance pad hull and a world of first and best-in-class features. As production continues to gear up in our plant, we’re kicking off the week with a brief walk-through of this 150-rated aluminum hybrid. Check out more in the attached video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHPTBf8Kf4Q&t=2s
    Impressive video and young man. I talked to him last week. He was very knowledgeable and nice.

5. Member
    Link doesn’t work. Very impressive boats though. Hope South Carolina gets some love with a few good dealers.

6. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canman_83 View Post
    Link doesn’t work. Very impressive boats though. Hope South Carolina gets some love with a few good dealers.

i Modified the original post with hyperlink activated
    or check out at
    https://www.facebook.com/vexusboats/