Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cweb View Post
    Maybe superior in the fact that you can buy them but I strongly disagree that the money jig is better. You can pick the hook size/brand at gopher. That was the key for me. The money jig has a hook strong enough for 100# braid for a finesse technique.
    Outkast does not offer the level of customization of Gopher, but in my opinion the Gamakatsu hook and better paint that is used on the Outkast Money Jig is perfect for me and how I use them.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M1RT View Post
    Outkast does not offer the level of customization of Gopher, but in my opinion the Gamakatsu hook and better paint that is used on the Outkast Money Jig is perfect for me and how I use them.

Maybe for you but not for me. Gopher did offer gami hooks in both reg and superline strength in various sizes.

3. Member
    Thanks all for your responses. I canceled my order and going elsewhere for jig heads.

4. triton
    The owner retired and his son took over the business, I got in touch with him on the phone and he shipped
    my order out....he said he is over whelmed with the orders and he really is'nt interested in the business...not sure
    where Gopher Tackle is going but it does not look good....I still think he makes the best head that's out there !!

CARL MAYER
    SKEETER FX20 2016
    BARRYVILLE NY 12719

2023 FORD RAPTOR

5. Banned
    IL >Tinley Park & Shawnee N.F. Lakes Explorer. Help..
    Quote Originally Posted by WjColdWater View Post
    I have given him multiple chances to respond through e-mail and phone messages. The guy has my card info that’s reason enough to report him.
    Give me a Break, there are 100's of people with your card information. I think I would have went somewhere else after 10 days.
    Last edited by Basscaster; 05-07-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12