Clinton Lake Lodging

What's the closest lodging around the Weldon ramp? Cheaper the better, just need it for an evening.

2. Member
    Days inn in Farmers City is cheap, clean, good restaurant across street, right by a truck stop and has places to park your boat and charge it up.

3. Member
    There use to be a really cheap place in Clinton but I cant remember the name. It was rough but cheap

Farmer City is a lot closer to the Weldon ramp than Clinton. There are 2 motels in town and they are both cheap but not fancy...at all. The only thing I'm not sure about is the electrical set ups for charging batteries at these 2 places, but I can drive by tonight and take a look for you...or for that matter, you would also be welcome to park your boat at my place and charge your batteries there. I live right down the street from the Days Inn.

5. Member
    Thanks for the info guys. I booked the Days Inn. I appreciate the offer Philly!

I drove through the Days Inn lot last night and there were a bunch of boats backed up to the room doors with cords running to outside outlets as well as a few running in through the room windows, so charging shouldn't be an issue.

7. Member
    Perfect, thanks.