Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sharp

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brinson View Post
    Please keep us updated on the 26 Bravo XS or any other prop you may try. I have a Verado 250 Pro on a Lynx. I just finished breaking it in and it came with a Fury 24P 3 blade. I also pretty sure it needs a different prop and am very interested in results from different props with the Verado. Phoenix is the only other boat I considered purchasing before I bought the Lynx.
    Keep in mind, this is all strictly my opinon :) You know what they say about them. But I will definitely do that.

From my experience so far, the fury 3 blade likes to run deeper than what I had thought it should. Definitely a good prop, i just dont think it is the right prop. Maybe my opinion will change once I run the bravo.

Nice!
    2018 Phoenix 919 Pro XP, 225 Pro XS

Ultrex 112#, Helix 10s, NightFishion HD-8

”Midnight Special”

4. Member
    very sharp
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caddyjoe77 View Post
    Keep in mind, this is all strictly my opinon :) You know what they say about them. But I will definitely do that.

From my experience so far, the fury 3 blade likes to run deeper than what I had thought it should. Definitely a good prop, i just dont think it is the right prop. Maybe my opinion will change once I run the bravo.
    try a bravo 1 fs prop
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactlman View Post
    try a bravo 1 fs prop
    yes sir!! On the way

7. Member
    going to the dealer at 0900 today to exchange the fury 25 3 blade for the 26 Bravo.

I like to here that!! Remember the solid plugs. Dont mess with those other ones.

9. Member
    Absolutely blown away by that bravo xs and verado.

Hole shot time cut in half. Top speed increased by several mph. Hit 74 with just me. Approximately 12 gallons of petro. Livewells empty. Best performance at 4.25 on a 6 inch bobs.

Tomorrow checking out a different lake. With an additional 275 pounds in the passenger seat.

Awesome boat!

11. Member
    Bravo is best kept secret on these boats IMO..
    Blazer 650 PRO /Nizpro SC SHO

12. Member
    I was completely expecting to have to drop the motor with two people. Nope. Now granted, the holeshot was not like just me...but still...just dang good. Tried 1 on JP, terrible, 2, Terrible, 3...serviceable, 4.25....really good for having an additional 300 pounds in the passenger seat and cooler total. Speed was still great in some rough water. I know I saw 68+ and might have been at 69 for a brief moment or two.

When I brought it home, I tried the hole shot on the 5 setting. I cant believe its better, but to me i think it might be. I will try and take some video.

13. Member
    Thanks Guys, will let him know!

Nice boat! Looks like Justin's place in Carlyle. I purchased my 921 pro xp with a Verado engine from Justin a few years ago. Great guy and service. The picture on the water with Butch looked liked Lake of Egypt in southern IL... just a guess

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caddyjoe77 View Post
    I was completely expecting to have to drop the motor with two people. Nope. Now granted, the holeshot was not like just me...but still...just dang good. Tried 1 on JP, terrible, 2, Terrible, 3...serviceable, 4.25....really good for having an additional 300 pounds in the passenger seat and cooler total. Speed was still great in some rough water. I know I saw 68+ and might have been at 69 for a brief moment or two.

When I brought it home, I tried the hole shot on the 5 setting. I cant believe its better, but to me i think it might be. I will try and take some video.
    Caddy joe, what did you finally settle on prop Wise? I am looking at a sister rig to yours. Right now it has a 25 fury. I care less about top end speed and more about quick hole shot and limiting chine walk. Any advice would be much appreciated.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kmanbear View Post
    Caddy joe, what did you finally settle on prop Wise? I am looking at a sister rig to yours. Right now it has a 25 fury. I care less about top end speed and more about quick hole shot and limiting chine walk. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sorry to take forever getting back to you.

I am considering a 25 bravo FS just to get some more r's. About all I can get is around 5800 at about 68 or 69 now that the boat, motor and all are broken in. 26 is a bit dinged up thanks to goose pond causeway but that's my fault :)

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralbertina View Post
    Nice boat! Looks like Justin's place in Carlyle. I purchased my 921 pro xp with a Verado engine from Justin a few years ago. Great guy and service. The picture on the water with Butch looked liked Lake of Egypt in southern IL... just a guess
    Justin is a great guy, no doubt!!

Actually, the lake is Holiday Shores a little north of Edwardsville.

18. Member
    Looks like Butch is thinking-Really, I thought I was driving. Lol. Beautiful boat and copilot.

19. Member
    So wanted to update this: After the goose pond rocks in the fall and the 26 getting some minor damage on the leading edge I went ahead and ordered a 24 XS. DANG!!! what a rocket out of the hole now. she gets to 60 in a flat hurry!! Also, feels like I am more "connected" to the water if that makes sense. I touched 70 for a brief second yesterday afternoon. So I think, best case might be a 25 Bravo XS.

20. Member
    I am very interested in your research. Please continue to post on what you learn. Thank you very much

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast