Matthew 6:33
    2020 921elite

Sorry I let you see mine. LOL

I see Butch is chillin as always

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xranger77 View Post
    Sorry I let you see mine. LOL

I see Butch is chillin as always
    Meh, you pretty much convinced the voice in my head that was what I wanted. Just had to convince the logical side to pull the trigger.

Yep pretty much, thats what he does. LOL. We were out this morning but its already getting to the point where it is too hot for him early on.

Quote Originally Posted by caddyjoe77 View Post
    Meh, you pretty much convinced the voice in my head that was what I wanted. Just had to convince the logical side to pull the trigger.

Yep pretty much, thats what he does. LOL. We were out this morning but its already getting to the point where it is too hot for him early on.
    Its damn hot here too. Lots of jackasses on the water as well. I think weekends here are almost off the books when its nice out.

5. Member
    Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I’m still floored it’s actually mine.
    TrackerUser

6. Member
    Beautiful rig. And you couldn't have picked a better dealer. I almost traded my 721 in for that guy. Justin is the best. Enjoy that thing!

2022 21PHX

Previous boats:
    2017 Phoenix 721 ProXP
    2000 Triton TR186

7. Member
    Congrats

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmoney View Post
    Beautiful rig. And you couldn't have picked a better dealer. I almost traded my 721 in for that guy. Justin is the best. Enjoy that thing!
    You are spot on. The best part is, he is a simple guy that just gives you the straight deal. No "How much do you owe" or "What do you want your payments to be" nonsense.

So far I have definitely been enjoying her. There is only one "complaint" I have. the little box that is part of the passenger rod box should have a latch of some kind on it IMO. But that is so minor IMO.

The ride and fishability are the best things so far.

9. Member
    Get a magnet latch thing from the hardware store. Like what is used on closet doors.
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO

10. Member
    What a sweet ride Joe. Congrats again.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    Get a magnet latch thing from the hardware store. Like what is used on closet doors.
    Awesome! I’ll do that. Great idea.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cojab View Post
    What a sweet ride Joe. Congrats again.
    Thanks Jeff!

13. Member
    So rather than start a new thread, I am almost at the 30 day mark so here goes:

What am I most impressed with?: I cannot pick "All" so I have to say the ride. I seriously cannot get wet no matter the chop/wake I drive over/through. I have been really trying. Secondly is the front deck and the way that things are laid out. I actually wasnt sure that I would like the giant coffin middle storage but I was wrong on that. Love the latches, and the support arms for the doors. Fit and finish there is really nice. Obviously the ultrex and birds but that is a given and has been talked about enough. Dealer has been absolutely awesome!!

What do I wish was a little better?: Not that its a flaw, but more or less a "final touch" fit and finish thing. Had a label peel where it says 21 PHX. Shouldnt happen. But, easily fixable. Padded deck carpet is a little bit "bunched" in one spot. Again, minor fit and finish. Only other thing is the passenger rod locker needs a magnetic latch. None of these are serious complaints. Minor issues.

Next Steps: 26 Braxo XS for the verado. Love that motor so far. Fury 3 blade is not the right prop for that powerplant.

14. Member
    Maybe get a magnetic latch setup that people use on the closet doors of their houses.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Edwards View Post
    Maybe get a magnetic latch setup that people use on the closet doors of their houses.
    Roger that Tom. You gave me the idea earlier. Have to stop by the hardware store on the way home from the lake one day. Problem is, I don’t get home from the lake till dark. ��. Good problem to have a great boat!!

16. Member
    Roger that Tom. You gave me the idea earlier. Have to stop by the hardware store on the way home from the lake one day. Problem is, I don’t get home from the lake till dark. ��. Good problem to have a great boat!!
    Ya, I remember giving that info before, but it's been longer than 5 minutes, so I forget who. LOL

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

17. Banned
    Oh yeah.........

18. Member
    Looks like where Phoenix is written is chrome. Pretty neat looking.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports1 View Post
    Looks like where Phoenix is written is chrome. Pretty neat looking.
    On the side of the boat? I believe those are called 'dome letters'. I have those from the factory. They can be purchased and glued on, someone will tell you where to get them if you want some.

-Henry David Thoreau

author unknown

20. Member
    Please keep us updated on the 26 Bravo XS or any other prop you may try. I have a Verado 250 Pro on a Lynx. I just finished breaking it in and it came with a Fury 24P 3 blade. I also pretty sure it needs a different prop and am very interested in results from different props with the Verado. Phoenix is the only other boat I considered purchasing before I bought the Lynx.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast