New to me Alpha 191

Hey gang...first time to this forum. Just bought a '14 Legend Alpha 191. Have a couple of issues I need to ask about. The control panel on my dash is very hazy. Can that be fixed with a product or need to be replaced? The rod tubes in my center console are a pain in the butt. I use rod sleeves but the tubes in the center are too short for most of my rods. I read you can knock the caps off those tubes with a broom. Anyone ever tried that? Lastly, put gas in last week and forgot to add ethanol treatment. Can I just add it now? The bottle says put it in before you gas up? Thanks. Liking the new ride by the way!

2. Banned
    You can remove the rod tubes, should be able to see the screws to remove it when you open your port rod locker lid and yes just add the ethanol treatment now but make sure to wash it down with a gallon or 2 of fuel, that stuff can melt your filler hose if it sit in there.

3. Member
    Do you have a flush mounted graph in the bow?

If not you can access the rod tubes there.

I don't use the center rod storage I did not like it, I use the port side rod locker for my rods, center for tackle, and the starboard for net PFD etc.. and then you have the daybox in front of the Drivers console.