Couple questions ....

I Have a couple questions about my new to me 2017 Eyra! It appears the pass side front fender bolt is broken and is starting to come through the step plate..anyone know how this would be replaced. And second my trailer tongue has what appears to be some abrasion on the top of it.. is this normal or something that needs to be addressed I’ve never seen either of these things on any of my other cats! Thanks

2. Member
    A lot of problems can be resolved by contacting BCB service or take to nearby dealership. Knock the bolt out, replace the bolt, in reinstall anti slip tape. As far as the scratches...it appears to me you might have a lot of air in your brake system allow too much travel in the tongue and some slop.

Ya that’s the problem, I don’t have a dealer with in 4 hours of me.... I didn’t know the step pad was tape! Thx

4. Member
    Contact Allen in parts. He can get you that exact Non-skid needed for that area of the fender, (Pre-cut)
    As for the hitch, It shouldn't be cutting grooves like that. In my opinion, the slider pins should keep that from happening, regardless of the brakes needing bleeding.
    Check for excessive wear on the pins and sliding area.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

The hitch should not be wearing like that and odds are something is causing or allowing it to pivot upwards. The bolt is simple and those are a nylon nut behind them when a machine screw bolt is used. The anti slip pad is a cut material, not a tape though similar in design and appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunhunter67 View Post
    Contact Allen in parts. He can get you that exact Non-skid needed for that area of the fender, (Pre-cut)
    As for the hitch, It shouldn't be cutting grooves like that. In my opinion, the slider pins should keep that from happening, regardless of the brakes needing bleeding.
    Check for excessive wear on the pins and sliding area.
    Thanks I will give him a call on Monday hopefully he’s got the bolt if it’s special as well. Yes, the trailer issue is perplexing unfortunately I didn’t notice that until I got home but do know it’s not fresh!!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    The hitch should not be wearing like that and odds are something is causing or allowing it to pivot upwards. The bolt is simple and those are a nylon nut behind them when a machine screw bolt is used. The anti slip pad is a cut material, not a tape though similar in design and appearance.
    Thanks for clarifying that. I had ordered one years ago (smaller piece), and thought it had a peel off backing.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Everything with adhesive has the peel off backing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    I got the bolt out and can call Alan on Monday...Any suggestions on what I should do about the hitch.. I’ve looked at it 7 ways from Sunday and can’t see what would be causing it?

It’s the first we’ve seen like it and more than likely UFP would know more.

11. Banned
    On the manual found on this page
    https://www.easternmarine.com/ufp-mo...actuator-47724
    You will find on page 28 the components for the brake actuator.
    Looks like you may be missing the two rollers and nylon shim part#9 and #22 in the diagram respectively.

I will take it apart.... that is amazing!!

Well based on what I can see all the parts are there.... it almost looks like the slots are too big or the pins are too small allowing the coupler to move up and rub on the frame...... I'm stumped!!