Storage box on passenger side of Z19

Hey guys, Do any of you have the storage box that installs on the passenger side of a Z19 (back side of rod box w/ nitro logo)? I'm curious if it's worth it or not. I'm hoping it would be large enough to hold 2 Phace Saver masks and maybe misc items like wallets or phones. The lack of storage is becoming an issue so any other clever solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

2. Bob G's pool boy
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=879587&page=2

Get the Phoenix center box. Couldn't be a simpler solution. Good luck.

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33

3. Member
    Thanks billspence. I’ve seen your thread before, but I’m concerned about the height of the Phoenix center box. You probably don’t spend a whole lot of time fishing off the back deck of your boat, but are your co-anglers having any issues making that step up and down with the added height?

4. Member
    If you are talking about the port storage drawer (not really a drawer on the Z18/19), then yes. I installed it on my Z18. It was useful, but larger items had a tendency to fall out in rough water when the drawer was closed.

'17 Nitro Z21, 250ProXS serial # 2B399616, 24p Fury4, 12" Atlas, Apex 16 @ console, Apex 16 & Apex 13 @ bow, Mega 360, Ultrex, 8ft blades

5. Bob G's pool boy
    Quote Originally Posted by miked400598 View Post
    Thanks billspence. I’ve seen your thread before, but I’m concerned about the height of the Phoenix center box. You probably don’t spend a whole lot of time fishing off the back deck of your boat, but are your co-anglers having any issues making that step up and down with the added height?
    No and the people that fish back there would let me know if they thought it was a problem.

"I am going to Eufala to just idle around"
    -Haus

***NEW*** 2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4 cause I am such a baller.
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s with a bent ass trailer
    HDS16 live- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 live W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

Instagram @brettcarnright. Teamviewer: bCarnrite@33

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miked400598 View Post
    Hey guys, Do any of you have the storage box that installs on the passenger side of a Z19 (back side of rod box w/ nitro logo)? I'm curious if it's worth it or not. I'm hoping it would be large enough to hold 2 Phace Saver masks and maybe misc items like wallets or phones. The lack of storage is becoming an issue so any other clever solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    Had this option on my Z19 and its a waste of money in my experience. Anything you put in it will disappear the first wave you hit and winds up in the hull of your boat. It needs a net top on it or something to keep your stuff in the box.

Plus on the one I purchased the rod holder holes are moved close together. Making it very nonfunctional for rods to fit well... But they will probably come up with something better very soon...
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team