Trailer Jack Replacement Help

Guys, I have a 2014 Nitro Z-7, trailstar trailer 4''x2'' frame. I set my rig in my garage and have to move it around and angle it - the single wheel fulton that came with the boat is a PITA. Seems that most like the Fulton F2's - dual or wide wheel, does anyone have one installed on their trailstar that could comment? If so, does anyone have an exact model they recommend as I am reading some models don't fit with the 4x2?

2. Member
    Look at trailer valet and also look at northern tools they used to have the double wheels jacks also. But really look at the trailer valet trailer jack to me its a life saver.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by larry crouch View Post
    Look at trailer valet and also look at northern tools they used to have the double wheels jacks also. But really look at the trailer valet trailer jack to me its a life saver.
    I have a trailer valet and wonder why I didn't put it on my last boat. Saves a lot of time and hassle.

4. Member
    +1 trailer valet is a must to get my tandem axle trailer in the garage diagonally and it's the best investment I made.

5. Member
    I have the Fulton F-2 single wheel on a 2010 Z-7 trailer. I have no problems moving it in my garage and I'm 66 yrs.
    It is easier to move if I lower the jack almost all the way down. It seems in the up position there is so much flex that it makes it harder to move.

6. Member
    Thanks everyone.

7. Member
    Yea I hate my single wheel Fulton lol. I've been debating on changing the jack, I have a big rubber mallet I use when I need to turn that wheel, it's such a pain

8. Member
    Trailer valet is the way to go and you will not be unhappy with it. You don't have to jerk your boat to turn or pull forward because the crank will do your heavy work.

9. Member
    Dubtee: I too have a tandem axle trailer, but I can move my trailer with the Trailer Valet , I just pull it out enough from the garage wall and then proceed to turn in to the straight angle and crank it out the door enough to hook my boat up and then pull it out. Also if you have a lip on your garage floor I put a board down and it makes it easier to crank back in the garage. Hope this helps.