Thread: Pennies

Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

Pennies

Hey guys, talked about it a few times, but in the pot sector there’s some decent gains to be had. Before I had talked about pura and alkm. Pura since then is up 400% and alkm is up 500% today from those times. Anyway, if you got some money to play with alkm looking like it’s about to go current and there’s been a lot that has taken place in the last year.

Another one one I found a couple months back was DSGT. For you golfers, you would probably understand more of this stock, but another long hold with large potential....

just wanted to pass on a possible opportunity to the penny players here before they get too far up. Gl guys

Here's one on the way up UOIP. If you scroll halfway down the attached link you will see that uoip/chanbond are involved in patent infringement lawsuits. Their suit is against multiple cable service providers that have been using uiop/chanbond technology without licensing. Case has been ongoing for almost 3 years. Up to this point uoip/chanbonds patents have been upheld by PTAB. Jury trial is set for Dec but it seems as if a settlement is in the making. Uoip will be well compensated for their stolen tech. Watch this one!!

https://investorshub.advfn.com/Unifi...Inc-UOIP-5196/
    Last edited by skeeterator; 05-08-2018 at 11:54 AM.

^^^^^^^ Friday it jumped 29%, yesterday 20% and just closed the day up another 20%.
    Last edited by skeeterator; 05-08-2018 at 03:23 PM.

UOIP price in May when I posted the above was .012, closed yesterday at .0395. This coming week she's going to pop even higher. Just throwing it out there for anyone interested in a little run up this next week.