99 ZX202 rear pedestal seat base pictures for replacement.

I need to replace the rear seat base because 1) it’s kind of sloppy and 2) id like to screw in type seat base.

Can anyone one with a new or newer model look under the rear deck and tell me if the newer models have the same style base so I can figure out what I can order from Skeeter??

i can’t find any parts catalogs for Skeeter on line so this is the only way I’m going to find a replacement part I guess. Any help will be mucho appreciated!!!

regards,
    Karl
    Attached Images Attached Images

No one can get me a quick snap of the underside of your new(er) ZX rear seat base???

3. Member
    It's only been one day Kzaker. Give it a few days so folks get time off from work.
    Need a new bow step pad for your boat? Do what I did!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=712307

Are your boat seats trashed? Fix them yourself and save $1000!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=754944

4. Member
    the post in mine also has gotten more play in it . it is tight with no loose bolts. looks like i will be following this one to see about a a replacement .

5. Member
    If you cant find a new base. I am pretty sure its a brass sleeve that is pressed inside the base..

No bronze sleeve. These are solid aluminum
    1999 Skeeter ZX202 - 2000 Mercury 200EFI - Tempest+ 25p - Minn Kota Ultrex - Lowrance HDS7 Gen2 touch/ Elite7 Chirp - GoFree WiFi1 module

7. Member
    Did you ever find this base?

No. Removed the original and took it to a welding shop and had them weld an alum nut on the bottom. Now I’m having a hell of a time keeping the bolts tight to the floor- keep snapping the bolts off. Still a work in progress, may have to have a 1/4” plate welded topside and use heavier fasteners or something..

9. Member
    I ordered apart from a 2015 skeeter to fit my 1998 ZX202C. It only has 4 bolt holes instead of 6 but they are for1/4 20 bolts. It is a perfect fit for the hole but you'll have to redrill the bolt holes and use pencil grinder to open up the clearance so you can get the larger nylon nuts on. Stays tight. Send cell number and I'll send pics.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterprop View Post
    I ordered apart from a 2015 skeeter to fit my 1998 ZX202C. It only has 4 bolt holes instead of 6 but they are for1/4 20 bolts. It is a perfect fit for the hole but you'll have to redrill the bolt holes and use pencil grinder to open up the clearance so you can get the larger nylon nuts on. Stays tight. Send cell number and I'll send pics.

skeeterprop,

I am in need of this repair you have done to your rear post .

Would love to have the part number and some pics of how you did it please .

I tightened the bolts but the inside of the base seesm to be shot .

Thanks

11. Member
    I don't have the packaging to get part number anymore. but I did order the part from anderson marine. Ask for rear pedestal base for 2015 zx. It's also screw in post design instead of drop in post.

12. Member
    Thanks for the fast response and detailed info Skeeterprop. really appreciate it .