175 EFI power trim leaking down

I have a 2000, 175 EFI s/n 0t103068, It is not in the water yet this year, i noticed that the trim is not holding position. I trimmed it up a few inches and overnight it was all the way back down. Don't know if it does it under power, boat still on trailer from winter storage. Any ideas before I dig into it? Don't want to rip out any more than I have to, i didn't see any traces of a oil leak. seems like something internal. haven't checked anything yet.

"Do it NOW, OLD is forever. "

2. Member
    When I rebuilt my T&T unit, there are many O-rings internal mounted between reservoir and circuits - not just the external O-rings. Likely one of those is letting it down. I purchased kit and tools from Don at Euro, piece of cake.

3. Member
    Thanks for the info, I'm still a few weeks away from being able to work on it. I'll pick up a rebuild kit, and have at it. Thanks

"Do it NOW, OLD is forever. "

4. Member
    id check orings on release valve first, if you go into it gota be clean clean
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................