central FL Z20 owners?

Any folks on here have a Z20 and in central Florida? If so would you be willing to offer a test ride of your rig? I've been in the market and have been narrowing down the boat options and the Z20 looks like a very nice platform. I'm coming from a stratos extreme rig and wanted more space and a better ride. Thank you in advance!

2. Member
    I dont have a Z20, but it is pretty cool to see someone on here in Winter Springs, FL. I grew up there. I'm in Lake Mary now. Good luck with your search. I dont see many Z20's around.
    2020 Nitro Z21 Mercury 250 Pro XS 4S
    12" Atlas Hydraulic
    Dual 8' Power Pole Blades
    Solix 15, Solix 12, Solix 10
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 Ipilot Link

3. Member
    I haven't seen any either, other than at Bass Pro of course lol. Just hoping to find one at least somewhat close to have a ride in to see how it performs/rides/stability. Good to see you Big Fish Mike, I'm actually on the Lake Mary/Sanford border now and have moved out of Winter Springs, it was a great city though!

4. Member
    Don't know if you are interested in driving to Saint Augustine but I have a Z20 and and fish the St. Johns river.

5. Member
    The ride is great and the storage space is incredible, really nothing else like it out there.
    2016 Z20 Pro
    Ultrex, Lowrance, Merc Monitor, NMEA 2k, Point 1, Gatorbaks.

6. Member
    Seen a Z20 and Z21 on the water this morning and Nitro has really stepped it up! Great looking boats and both guys said the ride was great. Both said they run in the lower 70's. I think my next boat is going to be a Nitro!

7. Member
    I do agree, i had a Nitro 700LX I bought new back in 99 and it was a good boat for me. I have my choices narrowed down to the Z20/21, Ranger Z520(2014/2016) or the Falcon 205(not much feedback yet). I stopped in my local bass pro and the Z20 was a very solid boat and the fit and finish seemed very good, loved the layout and the space. I'm hoping the ride will be decent, but from what I'm reading and seeing they are getting good reviews so far.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalSS View Post
    I do agree, i had a Nitro 700LX I bought new back in 99 and it was a good boat for me. I have my choices narrowed down to the Z20/21, Ranger Z520(2014/2016) or the Falcon 205(not much feedback yet). I stopped in my local bass pro and the Z20 was a very solid boat and the fit and finish seemed very good, loved the layout and the space. I'm hoping the ride will be decent, but from what I'm reading and seeing they are getting good reviews so far.
    I don't think you can go wrong with the Nitro for the price of them. You could get a new one for around the same price as 14, or 16 Ranger. I haven't seen a Falcon on the water, but I know a few more pro anglers are starting to run them.

9. Member
    I'm near tampa and have a z20, just bought it in February and love it so far, it's my first bass boat though so I have nothing to compare it to. I bought it new from bass pro in Orlando