Talon decal imperfections

Has anyone else purchased talons with imperfections in the decals? I have bought 3 sets in the past 3 years and everyone looks like they hired a 12 year old to put the decals on. Just put a new set of the Bluetooth talons and every sticker has knicks in it and bubbles underneath the vinyl. I like the talons but it’s frustrating when I can travel thousands of miles in a year and maybe put one rock chip on it and they can’t put in a box without messing up the stickers.

2. Member
    Maybe you should go to Minn Kota and apply for a job as decal applier. I bet it is a good paying job. You will then know that every decal is perfect on every Talon that leaves Minn Kota.

3. Member
    Nope. Never seen that problem on any set of Talons I've ever seen

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360

4. Member
    Mine have a couple really small imperfections but they're coming off anyway when I get the time. Going to get iguana to match them in a color that matches the boat

5. Gray
    The decals on mine are also far from perfect. Bunched up in spots. But, I love my Talons.
    2017 Tracker 195 TXW Tournament Edition
    Mercury 150 4 Stroke
    Fortrex 80
    Minn Kota 10' Talon x2
    Lowrance HDS 12 Live
    Lowrance HDS 9 Live

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Mine have a couple really small imperfections but they're coming off anyway when I get the time. Going to get iguana to match them in a color that matches the boat
    Post some pictures please when done. I’m thinking of just getting rid of the talon decals altogether since nothing on my boat is white anyways.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nmaxwell0003 View Post
    Post some pictures please when done. I’m thinking of just getting rid of the talon decals altogether since nothing on my boat is white anyways.
    I will but I don't know when I will get around to doing it. With girls softball and trying to fish tournaments it's pretty busy.

8. Member
    I just received a new housing for my Talon and the "T" on the Talon is all bunched up. Kinda pisses me off. I spent good money on the damn thing and had the housing replaced under warranty. Bubbles under every letter as well. I might get black ones made.

Took mine off as soon as mounted them.
    22 Triton TRX20 22 Pro XS 250
    16 Triton 1760sc 16 Merc 75hp

10. Member
    Pulled mine off a few weeks ago. May get iguana to make some more but it looks pretty good without them

11. Member
    I had the same issue with my brand new Talons. I went to wipe them down after the first time on the water with a microfiber towel and a letter peeled right off. I was able to get it back on but it has little bubbles under it. For 2k they should come with better quality stickers or the logo should be painted. Sounds like others have a better solution with aftermarket stickers but this shouldn’t even be something you have to spend money on

12. Member
    It's advertising that you paid them to promote. Just like your car with the dealer sticker on it. Unless they pay you take them off. If they don't care about their name why should you. I'm sure a wrap guy could customize a jumping bass or something cool for not much.
    Please release me,let me go.