Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had a tough day on Oconomowoc, a ton of fish cruising and hanging out. Saw some big muskies in the river, and some big schools of walleye. Did manage to put a few largemouth in the boat. Beautiful day to be on the water.

Okauchee, Pewaukee and LaBelle were all fun for me. Pike lake tonight!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 187 View Post
    We shall see you out there!!
    Just seen this now! If you were in a black basscat I definitely seen you in Beyers cove. Think I saw you sling a good one in the boat too. I managed one in the 5-6 lb range in their. Seems like we were stacked in their like sardines! Main lake was still way too cold
    2019 19trx w/ 225 V8 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by Bthompson92 View Post
    Just seen this now! If you were in a black basscat I definitely seen you in Beyers cove. Think I saw you sling a good one in the boat too. I managed one in the 5-6 lb range in their. Seems like we were stacked in their like sardines! Main lake was still way too cold
    That was me. We have a friendly tournament there every opener. We rent a few houses and everything. It took 20.28lbs to win ours, and that was only 5 fish. All largemouth!
    Steve
    2006 BassCat Puma
    2006 Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Team Daiwa!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 187 View Post
    That was me. We have a friendly tournament there every opener. We rent a few houses and everything. It took 20.28lbs to win ours, and that was only 5 fish. All largemouth!
    Wow! Did that limit come from the cove? That’s awesome!
    2013 BassCat Eyra
    Mercury Pro XS 250

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12