Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Mo View Post
    I have the single console version. 1989 with the original 1990 150XP Evinrude. Boat is still solid as a rock and fishes awesome. She has never let me down. Besides normal maintenance, the engine has never had a wrench on her. I can’t imagine how many hours I have on her. It’s has been on long runs to fish to where I had to refuel to get back. It’s well cared for and has only slept outside one night. She’s almost 30 yrs old an will run 58-60 all day. She’s not the fanciest rig at the dance, but she’s still got some moves and can turn a head or two. At the end of the day, it’s whats in the livewell that counts. Enjoy your rig.
    thanks! Shoot me some pics of your rig!
    Josh Pope, Realtor, Tutt Land Company

Quote Originally Posted by Josh256v View Post
    thanks! Shoot me some pics of your rig!
    Heck if the OP doesn't mind post a pic of her. I love looking at good looking older rigs. I still have a 87 ragin cajun that i love looking at

Triton 19 XS Elite, 225 Mercury Pro XS, Minn Kota Ultrex 112, Hydrowave H2, Twin 8' Power Pole Blades, Power Pole CHARGE, Lowrance HDS 12 and 16 at console, Lowrance HDS 9, Garmin LiveScope at bow, Mercmonitor, Rigid Industries Deck lights and other stuff to come that will make me go more broke

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim W View Post
    Heck if the OP doesn't mind post a pic of her. I love looking at good looking older rigs. I still have a 87 ragin cajun that i love looking at
    pics pics pics!
    Josh Pope, Realtor, Tutt Land Company

4. Member
    Ok. Will try to post pics.

When I was in my early 20’s my aunt gave me a very old very beat fiberglass pirouge. I spent 2 days glassing in all the holes, cracks and soft spots. I put a 30# bow mount MK trolling motor on it and built a mount for a seat. I fished out of that thing for a couple of years. I caught more fish per hour than any big glass boat I’ve owned since then. I’m 61 now. I had to spend my money wisely in my past. I have owned very used boats to brand new boats. Seems I always caught more fish out of the boats I wasn’t afraid of scratching. You kids are fortunate to have a Dad that cares. My hat’s off to you.
    1996 ProGator 200V
    1998 Mercury 225 EFI
    New Carpet
    Seastar Pro Hyd Steering
    Minn Kota Ultrex

6. Member
    if you are second guessing yourself , I wouldn't mess with it, I didn't read all the reply's but what if the motor blows up? personalty I would not mess with it. if your like me you spend a lot of time with your boy's , dosnt leave a lot of time to work on that kind of project. couldn't you sell your current boat and take the money from that and what you will put into remodeling and find you a newer boat? do not jump into something just because it sounds like a good deal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123