Thread: New sticks

New sticks

Well decided to retool the bag this year. Got a new G400 LST ping driver ordered and some new Bridgestone Tour B CB's coming. Can't wait to give them a whirl. Been pretty die hard Mizuno man for many years. Figured I'd change it up a little this time. The next week is going to CRAWL till I get them. Here we go!

I heard the new G400 is a kick ass driver.
    Don't know much about the Bridgestones. Did a little research. Are they the Xcb's? Pretty set of irons if they are.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

3. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    I have the LST as a back up and its as good as it gets. My new X-Forged irons should be here in the next couple of days.

4. Member
    Yes, the X CB's are what I ordered. Pretty excited. It'll take me a bit to warm up to the fins on top of the G400. But, I do like the shape and balance of the head. Looked at Callaway too. I just couldn't make myself do it.

5. Member
    So, after my first outing with the new sticks I'm impressed. The Bridgestone x-cb's are VERY underrated irons! Great setup, feel, feedback, and pretty forgiving for a players club. Probably the most enjoyable irons I've ever played! Mizuno has always been my favorite but I'm glad I tried something different this time. The Ping G400 LST is by far the straightest driver I've played. Maybe not quite as long as some but I'm hitting twice as many fairways which I'll gladly trade off. Both purchases I'm very pleased with. Give them both a try!