Vibe Sea Ghost 130

I have a buddy with one of these for sale. I am thinking about grabbing it and trying my hand at some yak fishing around the small lakes and rivers close to home. Do any of you guys have any experience with this particular boat? From what I can read on the googles, it has solid reviews.

I am looking for something beginner friendly and pretty stable. I also considered the Ascend 128T, but I could probly get this Sea Ghost for 5 or 600 I would say with a Lowrance Hook unit, paddle, and anchor trolley included..

Thoughts?
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

2. Member
    That’s a good deal , I paid $850 for mine . It’s heavy to carry but its stable . I also have the 110 the wife and the 130 is a faster kayak too.

3. Member
    thinking as I know a Bass Pro Shop that has the Ascend 128T for $630.00 on clearance, new. I like the length and width for stability but the weight steers me clear of it. $630.00 is a good deal for that kayak. What do you guys think I want a stable fishing kayak.....

I've been using an Ascend 128T for nearly 5 years. I love it. Not terribly fast, but it is very stable, and gives lots of options for "personal" changes.
    2016 Nitro Z21
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by 1stindoor View Post
    I've been using an Ascend 128T for nearly 5 years. I love it. Not terribly fast, but it is very stable, and gives lots of options for "personal" changes.
    Good to hear, as I just picked one up like new, with paddle and an anchor, for $400.

6. Moderator
    I have this boat. Floats great, easy to fish out of. I paid $550. Go to YouTube and google search upgrade for it. Guy made a riser out of pvc. Best upgrade that I have done. Made it 10000xs more comfortable. This is of course if you have the older seat design.