Travel trailer storage solutions?

Anyone have any good storage solution/hacks for a bumper pull travel trailers? To me that is the biggest downside when compared to a fifth wheel.
    1995 Ranger 487VS / 1998 Mercury 200 EFI

2. Banned
    But with a travel trailer, you can put a bed cover or topper on your boat bed and keep things there.

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bassin_man View Post
    Anyone have any good storage solution/hacks for a bumper pull travel trailers? To me that is the biggest downside when compared to a fifth wheel.
    What storage are you looking for? Internal storage in the trailer? Storing the trailer itself inside a building?

I'd rather stand up beside the bed in a TT , than have to get on hands n knees besides a bed in a 5th wheel just sayin..

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    What storage are you looking for? Internal storage in the trailer? Storing the trailer itself inside a building?
    Storage of items used while camping. I have doubles of most things I use at both home and camping. Would prefer to store as many items as possible within the camper without getting the inside totally trashed.

6. Banned
    Not sure. We bought all new, lightweight, compact, easy to store cookware, plates, silverware. Our trailer has a lot of internal storage, though. Every setup is different. You need to figure out what you want to have in there, then plan on how/where it'll be stored. We use some totes for things, nestable pots, pans, plates, cooking utensils really saves space. Compact coffee maker.

Aside from a couple appliances, like a toaster oven and coffee maker, everything we have in there was designed for campers. We found home use type products were just too bulky, heavy, fragile, not worth the hassle.

7. Member
    That’s my biggest problem. Besides items for the kids I like to use cast iron camping, a 28” blackstone and a smoker. Starts taking up space real quick like.

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bassin_man View Post
    That’s my biggest problem. Besides items for the kids I like to use cast iron camping, a 28” blackstone and a smoker. Starts taking up space real quick like.
    Totes, man, totes. Put your shit in totes and grab when needed. I know people with Airstreams (no slides) that use totes and a canopy outside. It's pretty much a portable storage system.

It sucks, but we use totes as well. Keeps thing organized and easy to find / access. Since we have no basement storage like a 5th wheel or motorized RV we gotta make due. When you're trying to live in limited space you have to make due with limited resources, or be resourceful with acquiring and storing your resources. :)