Thread: FLW Champ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    roughly 24% of the time he finished in the top 10 in FLW events (Tour, Costa, BFL, ect)........................that is impressive!

Btw, KVD never won an FLW event to all the FLW haters. hmmm.

2. Member
    Isn’t the guy - hawk or something, leading elites aoy as a rookie over from the flw?

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    Go look up how much he has won with flw. He has made it to a few all Americans. Pretty sad when people have to put down other people just because they haven’t heard of him. The year skeet Reese won the classic David qualified through the federation and fished out of his 19ft ranger. Some of y’all on here are a joke.
    I agree 100%. David is a really good fisherman. He had decent results in the Elites and made several cuts during his time there. Problem was money. You fish a lot different when you have to pay your way verses having everything paid for you or you are rich already.
    Heck I know he is a stick because he won AOY in NC BFL one year and I finished 2nd. So he is a real stick to beat me.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HH45cal View Post
    Isn’t the guy - hawk or something, leading elites aoy as a rookie over from the flw?
    Don't worry someone will come along and say that he is just lucky.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HH45cal View Post
    He left the FLW Tour in 2011.

6. Member
    That whole Lake Norman/ Lake Wylie area is full of freakin hammers. David Williams, Matt Aery, Thrift, Hank Cherry, Shane Lineberger, Todd Auten, Guy Eaker, Andy Montgomery, Britt Myers are just a few in that area. I would also add in Jason Quinn but he has pretty much quit fishing
    I don't always find schooling fish but when I do I backlash on the first cast

Quote Originally Posted by Southfork View Post
    That whole Lake Norman/ Lake Wylie area is full of freakin hammers. David Williams, Matt Aery, Thrift, Hank Cherry, Shane Lineberger, Todd Auten, Guy Eaker, Andy Montgomery, Britt Myers are just a few in that area. I would also add in Jason Quinn but he has pretty much quit fishing
    Yeah if you can't skip a jig like that around here they have a name for you. Donator.
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Quote Originally Posted by Southfork View Post
    you forgot to put my name in there. I’m from that area too.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    you forgot to put my name in there. I’m from that area too.
    I think he left us out on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I think he left us out on purpose.
    And that Dyer guy too
    You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

11. Member
    What ever happened to Jason Quinn? Randomly stopped fishing the elites and was on the first few seasons of MLF then he stopped that too. Now he doesn’t even fish FLW tournaments anymore. He was always one of my favorites when I was a kid
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

12. Member
    Jamie and Juice your names go without saying. Lol. As for Quinn i see him on Wylie every now and then fishing with friends and sometimes the odd wildcatt. But local dock talk says he is done. Other priorities and no sponsor $$$$.
    I don't always find schooling fish but when I do I backlash on the first cast

13. Member
    Is Quinn the guy who had the huge Evan Williams rig. Used I think a motor home to pull a big enclosed trailer with a lift that raised his boat above his truck in the trailer.

14. Banned
    See todays bassmaster champ, whats your point?

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waco oso View Post
    Surely another FLW guy didn't win in the Elites? That just cant be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123