Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Rusty View Post
    I’m wondering the same thing . From the pics posted it looks like it may have some front hang over which might prevent you from opening up the passenger seat all the way with it mounted on the older boats with out modifying the box lids .
    You're correct. Looks like you'll have to modify the sheet metal that the seats screw into. Shorten it some to clear that center compartment.

2. Member
    I did the same but put y cupholder forward or 180 from yours think it looks and fits better but yours is great

3. Member
    Well, guess I'll show mine. I was interested in the Ranger Box but it won't work with the seat lids on a 2015 RT with the seat lid on the passenger side going 2/3 of the way over.
    box 1.JPGbox 2.JPG

Have a good one and thank God for it!

4. Member
    Man! That is sweet! I'm guessing you made it yourself. Any measurements, tips for doing one?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RUBICON18 View Post
    Man! That is sweet! I'm guessing you made it yourself. Any measurements, tips for doing one?
    Thanks! Since then I have added new seats and the floor step box. If I had to do it again I would make the width a bit narrower. It's nice having a tight fit between seats, but you have to open the passengers side storage to be able to open the drivers side storage. But really not a big deal. Below the photo is plans for the box I made.
    RANGER SEATS 3.jpg

ranger - coin box.jpg

Have a good one and thank God for it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12