Lake St. Clair Largemouth Action!

This was a fun post-work trip!

2. Member
    Awesome work! Getting ready to head out there in a few mins.... The largemouth are plentiful and fun to catch. Thanks for taking the time to make and post your videos.

3. Banned
    Looks like everyone posting on Facebook is catching good numbers and some Big Ones. What size crankbaits are guys throwing.

Sunday after what was a disappointing smallmouth trip on St. Clair (especially compared to what I saw people did from Facebook posts), I smacked a 4 lb. largemouth in the canal on the way home.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleyeguy456 View Post
    Looks like everyone posting on Facebook is catching good numbers and some Big Ones. What size crankbaits are guys throwing.
    I was out yesterday till 7pm and it was the best day I've had for largemouth... caught a ton and average was over 3lbs. Caught my PB largemouth for St Clair... 5 lbs 10 oz... caught 17 just off 1 set of (4) pilings... it's only going to get better and better each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve j View Post
    I was out yesterday till 7pm and it was the best day I've had for largemouth... caught a ton and average was over 3lbs. Caught my PB largemouth for St Clair... 5 lbs 10 oz... caught 17 just off 1 set of (4) pilings... it's only going to get better and better each week.
    Nice going man.... Sunday wasn't too bad for me also on Largemouth or smallies. I haven't looked at the GoPro yet but I may have another video worth of footage from Sunday.