Thread: Hernando

Hernando

I am wanting to fish Hernando Tuesday. Is there anyone familiar with the lake willing to show me around for the day in return for a free seat in the boat? Not looking for your spots community holes will be fine I need to learn where I can run and not run ect..

Rick Someillan
    Lacoochee, Florida
    2016 21 TRX
    250 Pro XS

2. Member
    You can pretty much run the whole place. The canals that separate the smaller lakes are the most shallow areas and you can still run through them on plane.
    Question everything!

3. Banned
    You can pretty much run the whole place. The canals that separate the smaller lakes are the most shallow areas and you can still run through them on plane.

CraCra- I have the Aroborists coming to take care of some trees both fore/aft, and then tomorrow I have to take My elderly 'Bitch' (the absolute ONLY time this word is appropriate) to get Her I.V.s She is in the last few minutes of the 4th Quarter. How does next week look on Your schedule? (I'm still running same schedule: Dog park in the early a.m. and then I'm 10-8. SushiRicky and I went out Monday at Noon and did quite well.
    I missed the first 2 fish because I still had the plastic thing on the hook Excellent dose of Vitamin D

4. Banned
    CraCra- We also need to make a run to OutletOllies™ (Homosassa) as they have the moisture-wicking shirts on sale for $2.98 They also have a current flyer w/a whole bunch of neat crap

5. Member
    let me know what works for you.
    Question everything!