Thread: 360 help

Angry 360 help

I have the as360tm. I have used it for 2 years with no problem. I turn it on when i start fishing and leave it on until i am done fishing, which includes moving from spot to spot. The unit starting having problems during a cold snap in feb ( i believe the unit froze ). I sent the unit in for repair and after i got it back every time i deploy the trolling motor the orientation is different to the point my fishing partners have ask me what is wrong with it. I sent the unit back for repair and i got it back today say their is nothing wrong with it that i have to turn it off every time i pull the tm out of the water. ( my 2 years of use does not back that up). If i have to turn it off every time i pull the tm out it would really waist a lot of time in a day. So i have been unable to use the unit for several tournaments and i am Out $200 repair fee and the cost of shipping it 2 times. The boat is in the shop for another week for repairs. I really do not want to wait another week to have to ship it again and wait another week to get it back. Also having some issues with a helix 12. I would like to know how other people are using their 360. Almost at a point where i am considering changing brands. I would appreciate any one else help. Arthur

2. Member
    I stop the pinging on mine when I pull it out of the water. Takes about 2 seconds. I hit the menu button.... The top option is to start and stop pinging so I hit the right arrow and stow it. It's literally 2 seconds to stop the pinging.

3. Member
    That's what I do too. I hit stop ping, then put unit in standby until I get to my next spot. I don't power it down until the end of the day.
    Joe

2000 Viper Coral 202
    2001 Mercury 200 EFI