X21 pro question

Hello everyone. Looking at possibly buying an x21 pro. Moved to South Carolina from pa. I’ve have a bunch of jet sleds up here on the susky but never owned a glass boat or a real big prop boat. The x21 has my attention. I wanna ride in one or even drive one before I buy. Problem is no dealers in sc have one in stock. I have to order it and it’s a 14-16 week wait. Ain’t no way I’m dropping close to 50k without at least riding in one. Anyone in western sc have one I could go for a ride in? I live in Greenwood but I’m willing to travel. Message me or post here, thanks!

Maybe Xpress has a rep or pro staff guy nearby that can take you for a spin? You could reach out to them?

I could put you in my X-19. I just live a couple hours north.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO

4. Member
    Fes I might hit ya up on that this summer if ya don’t mind dude! I emailed express to find out about reps and such, will see what they say.

5. mike l. ketcher
    I rode with Bill Lowen as his Marshall during the elite tournament here in Oklahoma this pass Friday. Very impressed with the ride of his x21.

6. Member
    Ya the videos of his and skylars boats seem impressive. He told on Facebook just ride in one, I will end up buying one.

7. Member
    Xpress reached out to me and is setting up a day to meet with Skylar and drive and ride in his boat. He’s in Knoxville so a few hours away. Will be sometime this summer, il keep y’all posted how it goes and what I think of the boat.

8. mike l. ketcher
    Lowen has carpet in his, Skylar has sea deck. If I was looking for a new boat it would probably be a Xpress.

9. Member
    Seadek is awesome stuff. A lot of guys where I used to live on the Susquehanna in pa used it. Doesn’t stain as easy as carpet, you can hose it down and power wash it, it’s pretty good. That’s what I will get if I order an x21.

10. Member
    When you test drive make sure you find a somewhat windy area and try maneuvering around with the trolling motor. I enjoyed my X21 but being blown around by med winds was one negative. You can either live with it or not so important to check out before you buy. The other neg was wet storage boxes. The new ones may have addressed that. You will be impressed by the ride. The boat has tons of room and is laid out nicely. The trailer leaves a lot to be desired so check it out as well. The X21 at 50,000 makes it a tuff decision vs a one year old fiberglass with low hours for about 8000.00 more.

11. Member
    Im used to the wind since my 1860 ccj was a tunnel hull with a 115/80 jet. Just nature of the beast when river fishing. I plan on gettin a terova or ultrex with spot lock to help. The wet storage needs to be addressed 100 percent. Hoping for 2019 they have it fixed. Main reason I want aluminum is to still be able fish rivers and run northern rocky lakes when I come up to visit. I beat the hell out of a bunch of .100 hulls and they were fine. With the .125 bottom it’s just added insurance. Guess I’m nervous to buy a glass boat since I’ve had 6-7 aluminum rigs. I know what aluminum can take. Coming from flat bottom, tunnel hulled jet rigs I’m sure this x21 is gunna feel like a caddy in some rough water.