Fair Day On Bull Shoals Today

We had 8 Largemouth. The biggest was 4 lbs 2 oz. The smallest was 2 lbs 3 oz.
    All caught on Yum Salleemander.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    I guess I was a week to early Good job and glad I got to meet you when we were up there.
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.

3. Member
    Yes sir, I was glad to meet you too. I did fish after that day we met at the ramp and did no good.
    Went out today and had the same bad luck early. Decided to go way back in the creeks. Water was still 55 degrees but nothing was happening deep.
    Anyway, we went down the middle of narrow steep spawning coves. Casting towards the bank but not to the bank. All those fish came about 20-25 feet from the bank.
    Very soft bite. I'd say 7 of those 8 fish we did not feel them bite. Line just got heavy. How those fish can do that still baffles me. The one thing I noticed was there was
    bait balls moving around in the middle of these coves. Also other wildlife was active. Good sign. Didn't see any of that anywhere else. We caught all those fish in two small coves.
    Tried to duplicate that elsewhere and Zero'd. Not even a bite.
    The first bite didn't happen until 11:30. The water had warmed up to 59 degrees in those small coves. A few warm nights around here and things could get really good.
    If you get up this way again let me know and we'll wet a line.
    Last edited by tiffytilly; 04-26-2018 at 08:09 PM.

4. Arkansas Rally Moderator Arkyarcher's Avatar
    Will do. The bite over on Norfolk was like that they would just be there, never really felt a bite.
    Gene Wilson

2000 Xpress X19 Mercury 200
    Team PoorMansCustomLures

Two wrongs don't make a right , but three lefts do.