Replacing complete UFP A60 actuator assembly

Is this as simple as it looks? just take out the 2 pins and slide it into the frame and reinstall the pins and hook up the blue wire and brake line then bleed? 06 Basscat single axle trailer that needed a shock and solenoid so just decided to replace the whole assembly. Thanks!
    21 Lund 1775 Impact XS 21 Merc 115 Pro XS

Yes. Here is a tip that I read here or somewhere that I have used last year when I replaced mine. Get a wooden dowel the same diameter as the pins and but only as long as the actuator. Push the pins out with the dowels and the dowels will keep everything in tact. Use the dowels for the new actuator, slide it in the trailer housing and push the dowels through with the pins. Helps to have a good pair of external ring pliers.

Bleed the master cylinder before bleeding the brakes.
    2006 Triton TR-21 XD, Mercury 225 Pro XS, S/N 1B287870

3. Member
    soak the pins down real good for a couple days first,they can be a real pain getting them out if they are frozen,

4. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 61Woody View Post
    Is this as simple as it looks? just take out the 2 pins and slide it into the frame and reinstall the pins and hook up the blue wire and brake line then bleed? 06 Basscat single axle trailer that needed a shock and solenoid so just decided to replace the whole assembly. Thanks!
    Use the trick Bob mentioned above. When the pins are pulled the acuator parts want to start falling out.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

The dowel method works. Bleeding the master prior to install is a good idea also. Just messy! Yes It is that easy and everything is new when your done. I have come to the conclusion that rather than change out parts on the actuator it’s more efficient to replace it.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

6. Member
    i replaced inner actuator 2 years ago and agree on compelte replacement ,mine was really stuck and since i had new pins with actuator i torched them off and the rest was easy . youtube the bleeding if you never did it , easy enough n.

7. Member
    Every six months or so pull the pins and put a light coat of grease will help in the long run