when will it end!

just got word that phoenix is going up another $2,000 starting last monday! Its just getting flat out ridiculous! I love my 2018 and my previous phoenixes but they are getting just as greedy as all the other ones!

2. Member
    The market will dictate the price. They’re popular boats now and they have an expansion going on along with sponsoring a lot of anglers now. It’s a popular brand right now. They gotta strike while the iron is hot

It was over a long time ago in my world to purchase a new boat, will have to buy something used again down the road.

4. Member
    You don't think other brands are going up also? They are just the first out with prices. The new Merc engines are about $800 of the increase.

5. Member
    Everything is going up in my industry. It started with pipe a month or two back now sheet metal is ready to go up. These things makes my equipment go up which is supposed to happen very soon. I expect the basic materials Phoenix (and others) use are going up as well.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

6. Member
    Any word on pricing of the new Birds? I know they are suppose to have a 19PHX coming this year

7. Member
    it was only a matter of time lol

8. Member
    I mean when is enough, enough lol they usually have a price increase every year but it just blows my mind where the boating industry is headed. My first Phoenix was a 2013 920 loaded out with EVERYTHING and i paid 55k for it. I can't say what i paid for my 2018 921 because it took me 6 months to find a dealer to give me an absolutely unbelievable deal but i know that the going price for a new 921 at the time i ordered mine last may was anywhere between 68k to 70k. Thats just crazy price increase in just 5 years!!

9. Member
    Should go up 5k then they wouldn't have to overwork to keep up with demand! They sell them so fast they can't keep up

When will the "You're just paying for the name" begin? JOKING!! They look very nice. I appreciate manufacturers making a quality product.
    Raise the price so they can keep quality and customer support. There will always be layers in market price and quality.
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

11. Member
    Used Phoenix prices just went up also. Good for us considering selling in the next couple of years.
    2022 Phoenix 721 / 250 Mercury ProXs / MK Ultrex
    HB Helix 12 G4N / Garmin 106sv / Livescope

12. Member
    Electronics, and trolling motors can add a ton if you go with top of the line. I remember when an X-16 paper graph was a big purchase now 12-16" touchscreens and transducers add a ton to the price.

13. Member
    Just heard Tracker went up 10%.

You name the product, and it's all going up. In days past, a fella' could buy the raw materials in bulk for a project and save some serious $$$$. Not anymore: everything, I mean EVERYTHING is high! Finished product on down to individual components/materials.

I don't see Phoenix doing anything out of thn norm, and surly not being greedy. If you could buy the same product (components to quality) for much less, then I might agree. Add in supply and demand, and you have a free market working as it should.

Only problem is my wages are not going up!!! Yet there are many new doors open for side work then a few years ago!