Boat Cover Material

What is the material our boat covers are made from? Like many , I now have an Ultrex, HB 360 , raised mounts for Electronics,etc. cover just does not fit, I have an appointment coming up with a very small window to get boat back. So I would like to make sure he has the necessary material to do the cover , he said he would basically remove the nose of cover and redo which sounds right. Of course I would have to have a RED cover, not worried about perfect color match but want it close as possible.
    Thanks

2. Member
    Aqualon
    2015 Ranger Z118C w/150 Mercury 4s

3. Member
    Send Ranger cover department a picture of the ultrex installed and your haul number. Email address to send the info is Lisa at : lpianalto@fishingholdings.com. She told me that once I get my ultrex installed and getting the picture/haul number, she would be able to send me the correct amount of material and an estimate of how many hours it should take for a competent shop to make the modification. Getting the correct material from them will at least assure you will get a reasonable match. She told me 2 yards of material at most is what it should take.

4. Member
    It’s aqualon. I do covers for a living.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g232t View Post
    It’s aqualon. I do covers for a living.
    So what would be a reasonable price to pay for making the modifications, not including the material?