Will this work? Humminbird Helix 5 & Navionics

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Navionics-H...cAAOSweIlZZgfu

Would this be compatible?

I'm thinking it would be, but thought I would ask here first before I think about buying.
    2018 Crestliner VT17 DX
    Mercury 60hp Four Stroke
    70# Minn Kota Maxxum
    Helix 5 Chirp Console/Bow

Yes, it is a microSD that fits the Helix 5.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeSackJ View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Navionics-H...cAAOSweIlZZgfu

Would this be compatible?

I'm thinking it would be, but thought I would ask here first before I think about buying.
    As Wayne correctly advised, it will work, however, I would highly suggest getting a new card instead so you have an up to date card. For the next 5 days you can get a new Platinum card for $170, which you can update for free for a year. Navionics updates their maps with around 2000 updates a day, and since that card hasnt been updated in two years, there might be alot missing.

However, if you just want a card to do basics, you should be good to go with that card in your unit.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo View Post
    As Wayne correctly advised, it will work, however, I would highly suggest getting a new card instead so you have an up to date card. For the next 5 days you can get a new Platinum card for $170, which you can update for free for a year. Navionics updates their maps with around 2000 updates a day, and since that card hasnt been updated in two years, there might be alot missing.

However, if you just want a card to do basics, you should be good to go with that card in your unit.
    That card can be updated by renewing the Freshest Data subscription for $99. Just needs to be new enough to be the 16GB size to contain all the current maps plus Sonar Charts.
    Even then, after renewal, he can request a replacement card if that is the 8GB size from prior to 2013.

While the sale is going on, a new one would be cheaper to have current data.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL