I usually don’t make post like this but on Facebook someone referred me to this page but my dad passed away in 2016 from a massive heart attack and after that I didn’t really fish much anymore... but this last year I’ve gotten back into it and I’m trying to locate his old boat to buy back. He sold it when he started to get to sick to fish in anymore. The last time I saw the boat for sale it was in middle Tennessee (im from north Alabama) but the place that had it emailed me back two days later saying they had already sold it and I’ve lost contact info from the lot that had it.. I’ve been looking the last 5 or so months all over Facebook market place and Craigslist trying to find it back up for sale but I can’t. If every one would please share this post I’m not sure the person who owns it now would even sale it but it’s worth a shot to me. Id at least like to know where it’s located at now. It’s a 21ft purple and black beeline by Phoenix the boat originally had a 300 mercury on it but now i think it may have a 250 from the last photos i saw of it for sale. Thanks everyone. The original Facebook post is under my name or phone number if you guys wouldn’t mind looking me up and sharing. I also have a picture I can send but it won’t let me upload on here thank you so much for your time
Contact info:
JarredMiller270@gmail.com