Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Member
    Ya, I've broken the K.I.S.S. rule a few times. (Keep It Simple Saints)

2. Member
    SD,

"erudition" I am so ignorant I had to google that word LOL .

Here is the definition according to google search : "
    the quality of having or showing great knowledge or learning; scholarship"

I stated in this thread...…………..I am not a scholar . I have also stated in this thread...……………..I am not smart (make grammatical errors ect. I have also stated in this thread I have learned from many men who have much greater knowledge than me ( I listed their writings in a post on this thread)

My hope is that the readers would actually take the time to read "exactly " what has been written in this thread.

Have a great day yall !

godsdozer

Quote Originally Posted by godsdozer View Post
    SD,

"erudition" I am so ignorant I had to google that word LOL .

Here is the definition according to google search : "
    the quality of having or showing great knowledge or learning; scholarship"

I stated in this thread...…………..I am not a scholar . I have also stated in this thread...……………..I am not smart (make grammatical errors ect. I have also stated in this thread I have learned from many men who have much greater knowledge than me ( I listed their writings in a post on this thread)

My hope is that the readers would actually take the time to read "exactly " what has been written in this thread.

Have a great day yall !

godsdozer
    I was only quoting the article, trust me I had to look up what erudition meant also.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567