Thread: Fx20 2013

Fx20 2013

Weidas has a 2013 fx20 I really like. It has 250 hours, but looks great. Any things I may need to know about that year and model?

Thanks gents!

2. Member
    I have a fx21 2013 and love it. No issues I’m aware of with that year model. I have 333 hrs on mine.
    Last edited by skeeter james; 04-25-2018 at 01:55 AM.

3. Member
    250 hours is not very many hours, especially for a 2013.

No issues with that year model, and the 2013 and newer SHO's are good motors.

4. Member
    Thank you! I was hoping to hear that. Long was to Kentucky! But, I will post a picture Monday. Added an ultrex and a hds 9 3d.

5. Member
    Does your have a battery selector switch to kill the juice? Just looking her over good and cannot find one. The poeer pole lights stay on all time?

6. Member
    My power poles have a switch installed near the pump to kill the power. I always forget to turn it on when I'm on the water.

Mine is a 2011 but so far no issues. I'm not sure what would be that much different between the model years. I like mine very much and it is big so you need some space in your driveway or garage.

7. Member
    Add a Perko switch from the main battery to kill power, easy to do.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bgibson View Post
    Add a Perko switch from the main battery to kill power, easy to do.
    I was in the same boat, would kill my battery. bgibson has it right, I did the same thing plus ran a jumper to one of my trolling motor batteries with the 3 way perko switch. I just have to switch from battery 1 to selector 1 + 2 to jump start. It works great. Switch to off when finished fishing and for charging. There's a little work to it in a tight hole but well worth the effort.