Power Pole Serial Number

Can someone take a picture of the serial number location on your PP Blade. I was asked what it was by customer service the other day, but I cannot find the damn things. Where the cs guy said it was supposed to be, it was not. Is it a sticker or engraved? Just want to have for the next time I call cs.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    it is a decal on the underside of the stern bracket, locate your bottom knuckle and look up under stern bracket

3. Member
    That is what I was told, but they do not seem to be there. I don't know, maybe it did not get applied at the factory. Neither one have them. I will take another look.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rampaage View Post
    That is what I was told, but they do not seem to be there. I don't know, maybe it did not get applied at the factory. Neither one have them. I will take another look.
    should be there.. never seen a set that they weren't applied. Did you purchase them new or used?

5. Member
    Serial number is not there... they were installed new by a dealer. I have all the documentation and parts bags that came with them. Both bags list the same hand written serial number.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    If you have the serial numbers on the bags, that will be fine. As asked earlier, are you the original owner? Were the the stern brackets ever replaced?

Regardless, we'll be able to get you what you need. Proof or purchase will help too. The main reason we ask is to look up your build to make sure any parts we may need to send will match your product.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerPoleTech View Post
    If you have the serial numbers on the bags, that will be fine. As asked earlier, are you the original owner? Were the the stern brackets ever replaced?

Regardless, we'll be able to get you what you need. Proof or purchase will help too. The main reason we ask is to look up your build to make sure any parts we may need to send will match your product.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.
    The boat was an elite series boat. The poles were on the boat as a package deal when I bought it. They handed me a ton of manuals and paper work. I have not replaced the stern brackets not sure if they ever were.

You guys have been awesome. Already helped with replacement parts. Just wanted to have the number for the future.