Any Interest In a Skeeter 1997 zx202c Hull

I recently purchased a used zx202c boat for the engine. The hull has some damage on the bottom back edge. I believe it could be repaired. I have gutted the controls, steering, and some of the gauges. It still has the pumps, gas tanks, seats(although in rough shape), door hatches, etc. I am also keeping the trailer. I am just asking to see if you think there is any reason anyone would want it. I hate to just throw something away if there are parts someone could use.

Would you happen to have a windshield for it? I have a 99 and believe they are the same..

3. Member
    Sorry the windshield is gone.

4. Member
    Pm sent

Any chance you could post a couple pics? I’d likely be interested in some lids for my deck extension that I’m working on and a few other misc parts... gas cap assembly, maybe front seat base and a piece of rub rail about 4’, the black plastic that covers the end of the rub rail at the back... always looking for misc “stuff”:)

Hi
    I had a 1996 Skeeterzx200c mercury 200 EFI I sold it last week but the new owner ask me today what are the 2 switches on the right side down where your knee would hit them what are they for as I can t really remember. Any one know I would like know myself Bilge pump and all the other are on the dash .these you turn on and you can hear pumps running but nothing going in or out.
    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated

7. Member
    I would be interested in the Bow panel if it is in descent shape and the switches along with the dash panel and the small box on the drivers side behind the throttle . thanks

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rjvana View Post
    Hi
    I had a 1996 Skeeterzx200c mercury 200 EFI I sold it last week but the new owner ask me today what are the 2 switches on the right side down where your knee would hit them what are they for as I can t really remember. Any one know I would like know myself Bilge pump and all the other are on the dash .these you turn on and you can hear pumps running but nothing going in or out.
    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated
    Could he be talking about the livewell fill switches?
    Need a new bow step pad for your boat? Do what I did!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=712307

Are your boat seats trashed? Fix them yourself and save $1000!
    http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=754944

9. Member
    I maybe interested in the whole thing pm me some info or text 4695952127

10. Member
    Those switches are for livewell emptying. It pumps the water out of the livewell.