Rumor of a 6.3 Smallmouth from Patoka?

Was told that a High School angler caught a 6.3 Smallie during a tourny this weekend. Anyone have any info or pics??

I didnt see the fish, but there was one over 5. I can't confirm it was 6.3. They won with two fish....10.6 lbs. There were about 130 boats....11 brought in a fish to weigh. Most guys I talked to didn't get a bite.....obviously 130 adult angler boats would have faired better, but not by much in my mind. It was just that tough
    At least we had 1987....

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by L.Roberts View Post
    I didnt see the fish, but there was one over 5. I can't confirm it was 6.3. They won with two fish....10.6 lbs. There were about 130 boats....11 brought in a fish to weigh. Most guys I talked to didn't get a bite.....obviously 130 adult angler boats would have faired better, but not by much in my mind. It was just that tough
    10/4 on it being tough, I was there over the weekend and had two short fish..................

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Was told that a High School angler caught a 6.3 Smallie during a tourny this weekend. Anyone have any info or pics??
    Funny how things change in the game of telephone (or social media). The largemouth that team caught was 6 lbs....the smallie was just under 4 lbs. I saw the results and a pic of the fish.
    At least we had 1987....

Quote Originally Posted by L.Roberts View Post
    Funny how things change in the game of telephone (or social media). The largemouth that team caught was 6 lbs....the smallie was just under 4 lbs. I saw the results and a pic of the fish.
    10-4. Was it anywhere we can see

Bass Nation of Indiana posted it on FaceBook.....they might have it on their website???

Indiana Bass Nation High School
    At least we had 1987....