In line oil filters

Looking for correct arrow direction for the three in line filters. I believe the oil tank filter points toward the motor and the two compressor filters both point?..

2. Member
    arrows indicate direction of flow, 2 from comp flow towards bearings away from comp
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    ..I was thinking that one of the oil lines for the compressor was a supply to the compressor. So they are both return lines?
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE54 View Post
    arrows indicate direction of flow, 2 from comp flow towards bearings away from comp

4. Member
    I just had this issue last night. Go by how JOE said, make sure the arrows point towards bearing. My old filters were total opposite of how the new ones sit, so definitely make sure you have the arrows on there. Not sure if it’s a new part or why they look that way.

5. Member
    supply comes straight from pump no filter connects just under pulley
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

6. Member
    I have two backwards then.. They were replaced a while back with the new style.. I'm assuming that I"ll have to take it to get it oil primed if I turn those two around.?..
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumshaker View Post
    ..I was thinking that one of the oil lines for the compressor was a supply to the compressor. So they are both return lines?

7. Member
    shouldn't need reprime just to turn them around [arrow should indicate flow direction]

8. Member
    Ok Great.. Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOE54 View Post
    shouldn't need reprime just to turn them around [arrow should indicate flow direction]