Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogfish202 View Post
    Society is beginning to "reap what we have sewn"
    Totally agree. So instead of fixing the real issues were going to take away the problem "things" like forks and knives.

Quote Originally Posted by rds_nc View Post
    Sounds like the gun laws might need a looking over then, huh?
    Or enforce the laws we already have..Father should be in jail as we speak..Want to bet he never gets charged with anything ??

3. Banned
    The man who grabbed the gun from the @$$hole is a hero. Saved some lives... Just watched it on the news, Dad is going to be gone for a long time I bet!

Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    They just need to enforce the gun laws we have already. Another case of the FBI letting him slip thru the cracks. His Dad should be held accountable for giving the guns back to his son.
    spot on, most of this would go away if they just did they're job instead of shuffling papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman Ia. View Post
    Crazy people
    Their everywhere...couple years back some guy was running around neckid eating some other dudes face down here in miami.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

6. Member
    Put the prisoners to work, raising what they eat. Take away the gym and TV, won't take near as much funding. They have no fear of prison, it's a better life than what most of the are experiencing. Use to lock up the mentally ill, stopped that also. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by rds_nc View Post
    Sounds like the gun laws might need a looking over then, huh?
    Ya, and let's look at that pesky 1st Amendment while we're at it.
    Think what would happen in this country if the many stopped fearing the few.

2015 RT 178 w/70hp Yamaha.

8. robdy72
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    They just need to enforce the gun laws we have already. Another case of the FBI letting him slip thru the cracks. His Dad should be held accountable for giving the guns back to his son.
    This, if they would enforce the laws that already exist then there would be no need for new laws that still wouldn't be enforced.

9. Member
    After reading some news on the shooter, this guy was a few french-fries short of a happy meal.
    Also possibly on drugs as he was almost naked during this shooting. His firearms rights had been revoked by the FBI, and police as I understand.
    His father than returned his firearms. Once again the law dropped the ball as did his Father. The idea that new laws will stop these sick criminals has now become almost a laughing matter. (Especially after the way the FBI and Police dropped the ball in the Parkland shooting).
    Hats off to the brave gentleman that stepped in to stop this shooter.
    One of these days, more people will understand the importance of CC.
    Right now I am sure prayers are needed for the families that now have to say good-bye and bury their love ones.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

10. Member
    Another Firearms Free "Safe Zone" proves it's worth! If the murderer had only known, he wasn't
    allowed to be armed in the Waffle House, this would've NEVER HAPPENED!

11. Member
    Killing people is against the law. So getting a gun any way he could, including stealing them would not stop him because it was against any kind of law. These NUTS do not care about any kind of law they may break they want to die. I just wish they would start with them selfs.

12. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JHelms View Post
    We have to figure out a way to identify crazies and keep guns out of the their hands. In this case the crazy and his dad should be locked up.
    When they take away guns, they will use knives. Proven fact. Proven fact, you say? Why yes. Murder rate in London has surpassed NYC.

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantera61 View Post
    When they take away guns, they will use knives. Proven fact. Proven fact, you say? Why yes. Murder rate in London has surpassed NYC.
    I was going to stay out of these posts but that is skewed data...It is true that over a 2 month period London murder rate was higher than New York but London had half the amount of murders for 2017 for the year...Part of it also is New Yorks murder rate has been dropping...The statistic sited was from February/March..New Yorkers have been to busy digging themselves out of snowbanks to kill each other ..
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...866.html%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydai...icle-1.3729733

But your absolutely right people have been killing each other before there were guns...Guns are just more effective...
    Last edited by brnzbaklvr; 04-23-2018 at 07:26 AM.
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

14. Banned
    What is the ONE thing in common with the past few shooters????? They all have had involvement with the FBI BEFORE the shootings took place. Are we being set up by the FBI? Are they doing this on purpose? Documents show that the CIA used drugs on civilians for YEARS. Is the FBI now doing the same thing?

Another point is the mental health situation. When is this country going to start putting these people in some sort of lock up? It's become common knowledge that these people are dangerous to others.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frogfish202 View Post
    Society is beginning to "reap what we have sewn"
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by brnzbaklvr View Post
    I was going to stay out of these posts but that is skewed data...It is true that over a 2 month period London murder rate was higher than New York but London had half the amount of murders for 2017 for the year...Part of it also is New Yorks murder rate has been dropping...The statistic sited was from February/March..New Yorkers have been to busy digging themselves out of snowbanks to kill each other ..
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...866.html%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydai...icle-1.3729733

But your absolutely right people have been killing each other before there were guns...Guns are just more effective...
    The London mayor still wants to outlaw knives.

https://twitter.com/MayorofLondon/st...=realDailyWire
    Alan
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

17. Member
    Mentally ill people cannot be allowed to run around free. States are going to have to start building mental facilities where those identified as mentally ill will be put till they are well or die of old age. it could be funded with the lottery alone.

18. Member
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/us/tr...rnd/index.html

From what I read this ADULT brandished a weapon a got away with it once, and then the law for some reason gave his weapons back to his father last year after the D.C. incident. Why is someone not asking about the laws requiring the weapons returned to another adult? Is there one? If so why? Where is the precedence? My understanding is I can carry in a bar, BUT ONE DRINK with my weapon and I lose the right to carry forever. Yet this obviously sick man gets his weapons back twice? THIS IS WHATS WRONG! We don't need more laws!

You'll NEVER legislate morality!!

My prayers go out for all the people affected by this needless tragedy.

19. Member
    They just caught the shooter!

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2ratfishin View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/23/us/tr...rnd/index.html

From what I read this ADULT brandished a weapon a got away with it once, and then the law for some reason gave his weapons back to his father last year after the D.C. incident. Why is someone not asking about the laws requiring the weapons returned to another adult? Is there one? If so why? Where is the precedence? My understanding is I can carry in a bar, BUT ONE DRINK with my weapon and I lose the right to carry forever. Yet this obviously sick man gets his weapons back twice? THIS IS WHATS WRONG! We don't need more laws!

You'll NEVER legislate morality!!

My prayers go out for all the people affected by this needless tragedy.
    Well Said John. As RobertBoyd said, the shooter is in custody now.
    Boatless Bank Trash for now

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast