Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    May have to try something else, the NFL went out of business thanks to the BBC boycott.
    Stop it! I have nothing left to watch or do now.

2. Member
    I checked the classifieds on here. None of those faux-cotters are listing their Yeti coolers for cheap yet.....lol
    What's even funnier is how many of those guys were up in arms when RTIC ripped off the Yeti design and how all the copy cats should be driven out of business and how they would never support one of the competitors.
    Now they have to figure out which boycott is more important or buy styrofoam.

Just picked up an RTIC SoftPak 30 last week. $109.00 on sale. It'll do everything I need cooler to do on 2-3 day road trip, of keeping beer cold on the lake.
    Yetis are really nice. But, not $190.00 nicer than the RTIC.
    Buy what like, like what you buy.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Quote Originally Posted by Quillback View Post
    Stop it! I have nothing left to watch or do now.
    I would suggest you hop in your foreign car and swing by Gander Outdoors and buy some Z Man baits and a flqt bill hat then grab a Starbucks coffee from next door, head over to Wal Mart and find a bench up front and read through a BPS catalog while waiting on Iaconelli's or Swindle's updates on Facebook but the BBC boycott killed all of those brands too.

Quote Originally Posted by db220 View Post
    What's even funnier is how many of those guys were up in arms when RTIC ripped off the Yeti design and how all the copy cats should be driven out of business and how they would never support one of the competitors.
    Now they have to figure out which boycott is more important or buy styrofoam.
    Yep. That will get glossed over though.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    Just picked up an RTIC SoftPak 30 last week. $109.00 on sale. It'll do everything I need cooler to do on 2-3 day road trip, of keeping beer cold on the lake.
    Yetis are really nice. But, not $190.00 nicer than the RTIC.
    Buy what like, like what you buy.
    I bought an RTIC Softpak 20 during the same sale since my RTIC Softpak Lunchbox worked so well.

Quote Originally Posted by db220 View Post
    I bought an RTIC Softpak 20 during the same sale since my RTIC Softpak Lunchbox worked so well.
    I grabbed that RTIC lunchbox Friday as well. we got a pile of RTIC cups and stuff as well as 3 of their hardside coolers and a softside. All have worked extremely well. One of my RTIC coolers stays in the back of my truck year round and despite the Texas heat it has held up VERY well. Paid less than half what other brands cost and would buy another one in a heartbeat if I needed it.

8. Member
    I would suggest you hop in your foreign car and swing by Gander Outdoors and buy some Z Man baits and a flqt bill hat then grab a Starbucks coffee from next door, head over to Wal Mart and find a bench up front and read through a BPS catalog while waiting on Iaconelli's or Swindle's updates on Facebook but the BBC boycott killed all of those brands too.
    Haha... Too funny!!

Y’all just need to get you a shiti.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by juice780; 04-22-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by D.O.C. 989 View Post
    You can keep them but they cannot be used or displayed at any BBC event.
    Thanks I can live with that no need to file an appeal that is a very fair and equitable ruling in spite of my disrespect to the court in some of my earlier remarks

P.S. Thanks for keeping your sense of Humor that made me feel so much better....

13. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Ozark Trail works for me. And I bought them at Walmart

14. iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY
    I wonder how fast people scrape the YETI sticker off their trucks? Most of them also have deer antlers and/or duck heads on their back glass too and a few Browning stickers.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

The school of hard knocks is a rough way to be educated!

15. Member
    I sent MLF a message and told them since one of their prime sponsors elected to tell the outdoor sportsman customer base to take a hike, until they abandon Yeti and go with another Roto-molded cooler they can count me out as a viewer. That will send a message. Screw you Yeti.

16. Member
    I have to wait for someone in the family to buy me Yeti stuff. If they have the extra money then all is good with me. I even run Buzzardbird electronics on my boat.Does the same thing as the high dollar name brands! Still no fish.

Rtic is putting pro second amendment advertisements on Facebook now.

18. Member
    You have to remember Yeti is based in Austin, TX, not Jasper.

19. Member
    YETI has not made a single claim that they are against the 2A. Where are you all getting this chit from???

The PAST president of the NRA that chairs the NRA foundation (an extension of the NRA) posted an Florida alert??? It may simply be that they could not reach an agreement on support for a fundraiser or something specific to a Florida event?

Now we've got to boycott anything and everything that doesn't kiss the NRA's AzzZ? I'm a longtime NRA member but, they are about the pushiest organization I have ever been involved with. They ask for monetary support at every turn.

I'm going to live my life, buy the chit I want regardless of any affiliation, and enjoy it.

I also find it strange that neither the NRA's nor the NRA Foundations official Facebook pages have anything posted about this?
    Last edited by tdutton; 04-22-2018 at 07:04 PM.

20. Banned
    All this talk of a boycott means lots of new stock for me to chose from. Sweet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast