Ulterra Died Today

Well I’ve had it for 3 years and it would not deploy, I think it’s a belt issue because it was very loose , i couldn’t get the Allen screw to turn. I ordered a new one and will get this unit repaired and have a spare , no need to get mad .
    Ordered another 36 V 45 inch just like I had , they have upgraded the remote and foot pedal so it is what it is .

2. Member
    I've had mine for about 4 years and still going strong.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    2020 Mercury 250 Pro XS
    HB Solix
    HB M360
    Garmin LiveView
    MinnKota Ultrex

Update on the TM , I just called and changed my order to a Ultrex 36 V 52 in shaft , Tackle Warehouse was $2399.00 BPS $2799.00 . I decided the convenience of self deploy is not worth the worry about weather its going to work correctly , I've had 2 of them now and not getting another ultera .

Good move IMO.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by LTZ25 View Post
    Update on the TM , I just called and changed my order to a Ultrex 36 V 52 in shaft , Tackle Warehouse was $2399.00 BPS $2799.00 . I decided the convenience of self deploy is not worth the worry about weather its going to work correctly , I've had 2 of them now and not getting another ultera .
    best move you could make you wont be sorry, stow and deploy is nice but as you know just anther thing to go wrong. The ultrex is so easy to stow and deploy its a non issue.