Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

something to ponder

well written to reflect my feelings
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    Glad I got to read it, because I got up early. Won't be here this afternoon.

4. Member
    I believe the vast majority of Americans today feel like America has seriously jumped the tracks in all areas. From political agendas, society breaking down, the PC culture...
    The constant barrage of 24hr news cycles feeding into all of this... We are in bad shape. I truly believe that America we once new is lost. I seriously believe it will take a full and complete revolution to put her back on top of the hill. We are the last great hope of the world. She can NOT last the way we are going.

5. Member
    If it is removed, BBC can kiss )_(*&^&%^

6. Member
    Seriously...A Civil War..Why do the hard wingers on both sides feel the need to push their agenda thru fear...??
    This post is about as political as it gets ...Beast are you hoping AL and the moderators are sleeping in today so you can slip one by??.....You need to get out fishing more..
    Last edited by brnzbaklvr; 04-22-2018 at 06:13 AM.
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MYRX View Post
    If it is removed, BBC can kiss )_(*&^&%^
    I doubt you would be missed..
    "Historically the most terrible things-war, genocide and slavery-have resulted not from disobedience but from obedience"
    Zinn

8. Banned
    Liberalism is destroying the country. Fact. Liberals destroy everything they touch.

9. Member
    C
    Last edited by brnzbaklvr; 04-22-2018 at 06:23 AM.
    Zinn

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mxmike View Post
    Liberalism is destroying the country. Fact. Liberals destroy everything they touch.
    Then why do most of the Northern/Western liberal States have some of the strongest economies vs The Southern Conservitive states with high poverty rates..??
    http://www.businessinsider.com/heres...uddev-test2580

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...y_poverty_rate
    Zinn

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brnzbaklvr View Post
    Then why do most of the Northern Liberal States have some of the strongest economies vs The Southern Conservitive states with high poverty rates..??
    Umm take a look at his avatar for your answer. It's pretty conservative where I live except for the the three big metro areas, just like most of the country.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pa.X19 View Post
    Umm take a look at his avatar for your answer. It's pretty conservative where I live except for the the three big metro areas, just like most of the country.
    So there is no poverty in Rural areas...States like Minnesota, Oregon, Virginia don't have big cities??...In Michigan the 2nd highest poverty county per capita is in the UP......Allegan county on the west side...which is a conservitive hub has some of the highest rates of poverty in the state..Obviously Wayne County..Which is Detroit is very high but poverty isn't just a problem for big cities....It's all over..

Hyper partisanship as expressed in this post is what is destroying this country....Some want to see things as black and white and draw a line, when in reality everything is grey..
    Last edited by brnzbaklvr; 04-22-2018 at 06:34 AM.
    Zinn

13. Member
    Why the most liberal areas of the country the highest cost of living? Why do they have the highest taxes of the country? Why do they have the least personal freedoms in the country?
    BECAUSE the governments are the LARGEST IN THE COUNTRY. If you like that, GREAT! I don't. Ill stay here in the Midwest.

14. Banned
    So there is no poverty in Rural areas....In Michigan the 2nd highest poverty county per capita is in the UP......
    There's poverty in every county in every State, it's not just a red or blue equation. If you think that your rich you might be poor in comparison to others and vice versa.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Racingfan View Post
    Why the most liberal areas of the country the highest cost of living? Why do they have the highest taxes of the country? Why do they have the least personal freedoms in the country?
    BECAUSE the governments are the LARGEST IN THE COUNTRY. If you like that, GREAT! I don't. Ill stay here in the Midwest.
    See my business insider link to get a better perspective on your argument...It takes into account your argument and adjusts for it....
    I'm just curious though...What personal freedoms do you have in Indiana that they don't have in Minnesota..??.Besides their fishing is alot better up there..
    Zinn

Seriously...A Civil War..Why do the hard wingers on both sides feel the need to push their agenda thru fear...??
    This post is about as political as it gets ...Beast are you hoping AL and the moderators are sleeping in today so you can slip one by??.....You need to get out fishing more..
    Just found it a interesting read and thought I would pass it on, but there's always a crybaby on here to call foul...

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Just found it a interesting read and thought I would pass it on, but there's always a crybaby on here to call foul...
    I would say the cry babies are the azzhats that are looking for ways to stir up sheet on here all the time...And you definetly are one of them..
    If you think this country is going to hell then man up and do something to make it better..
    Zinn

I would say the cry babies are the azzhats that are looking for ways to stir up sheet on here all the time...And you definetly are one of them..
    Personal attacks are make for good point when you have no augment, we have Mods, and we have Al ,if the want to lock a thread. I don't think they need any of the many post police that think they are assistant moderators.
    Last edited by Beast; 04-22-2018 at 06:55 AM.

19. Banned
    If you think this country is going to hell then man up and do something to make it better..

We did on November 8, 2016. We got rid of your wicked witch queen.

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Your mirror broke? quit booo Hooing.
    Some day you will have to quit blaming the Government.Liberals, or whatever because your life sucks....
    Zinn

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast