Question C-Monster app problems

I had to uninstall the c-monster app from my iPhone. Now, when I reinstalled the app, the app sends me a message that it doesn’t see any unassigned poles. How do I get the app to recognize them once again? The poles still work fine with all of my remotes.
    Michael Breed

2017 Triton 189 TrX
    2017 Mercury Optimax Pro XS (150 HP)
    Minn Kota Fortrex 45" 80 lb.
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    6" Z-Lock Manual Jack Plate
    Lowrance Hook 7 (bow and dash)

2. Member
    I solved the issued in case anyone has been following. I contacted Power Pole about the situation, but I actually got my best course of action to take from Kevin at KandKkustomzhydrographics. I simply disconnected the power leads from my battery, deleted and reinstalled the C-Monster app on my iPhone, turned the app back on in my iPhone, and then reattached the poles to the batteries. They're recognized just fine now. Problem solved. Thanks Kevin!
    Michael Breed

2017 Triton 189 TrX
    2017 Mercury Optimax Pro XS (150 HP)
    Minn Kota Fortrex 45" 80 lb.
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    6" Z-Lock Manual Jack Plate
    Lowrance Hook 7 (bow and dash)

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by OwascoAngler View Post
    I solved the issued in case anyone has been following. I contacted Power Pole about the situation, but I actually got my best course of action to take from Kevin at KandKkustomzhydrographics. I simply disconnected the power leads from my battery, deleted and reinstalled the C-Monster app on my iPhone, turned the app back on in my iPhone, and then reattached the poles to the batteries. They're recognized just fine now. Problem solved. Thanks Kevin!
    glad we could help and get you back up and running and slaying some NY bronzebacks.